eleven

𓏧 𓏲 𓏲 𓏲 𓋒 𓏲 𓏲 𓏲 𓏲 𓏧  𓏧 𓏲 𓏲 𓏲 𓋒 𓏲 𓏲 𓏲 𓏲 𓏧 

Sunghoon's POV 🐧 ❄️

The six of us left Sunoo's house in the afternoon. Niki lived a couple blocks away so he just walked, while the rest of us were dropped off by Heeseung.

Jungwon and Heeseung sat in the front, with the rest of us in the back. It was silent, to say the least.

After a painfully awkward car ride, I crashed on my bed, my legs hurting from the extreme practice schedule I had been on. I laid there for a while, gaping at the ceiling of my room.

"Oppa!" a voice spoke from the door. "Yeah Yeji?" I asked as I sat up. "Congratulations! You won! The season is finally over, now you don't have any excuse to avoid going outside," my sister declared as she joined me on the bed.

I groaned. "Well for your information, I am going out today, I even had a sleepover at Sunoo's last night."

"You've been hanging out with the same people for practically your entire life, you need to stop being an anti-social prick" she commented. "Hey! That's easy to say for you, you're a social butterfly after all, and secondly, I have made some new friends recently," I proclaimed proudly.

She raised her eyebrows in surprise. Why is everyone so surprised?? I'm not that antisocial...kind of.

"I don't believe you," she stared blankly.

"It's true! I'm going to the salon with one of them today,"

"Show me a picture of him,"

"God, stop acting like it's so shocking....but here"

I held up my phone to show her a group picture we had taken this morning. "No way...wow they're all really handsome, is this the guy? What's his name?" she rambled. "Yeah, and his name is Jake," I responded.

She looked at me with a wide grin. "You finally talked to more people! This is great! Come on I'll help you get dressed up so you don't look like a slob," she asserted firmly, pulling me.

There was no point arguing with her.

Jake's POV 🐶 📸

I stood outside Sunghoon's house with my bicycle, waiting. It was 5:30 and we had booked an appointment at 5:45 at a nearby salon. I heard the creak of the door opening. I looked up to see Sunghoon.

He was dressed in a black turtleneck, paired with some grey skinny jeans and a few accessories dangling from his neck. Well, now I feel conscious, as I looked down at my worn-out sneakers. "Hey," I greeted. "Hi"

"Nice outfit," I found myself saying awkwardly.

God Jake, first you tell him he's ethereal and now you're weirdly complimenting his outfit! What do you mean 'nice outfit' he looks fine as hell- WAIT what I am thinking of?!?

He chuckled abashedly. "Thanks, my sister takes all the credit," he revealed while I signalled him to get on the bike. "Oh no wonder," I remarked as he seated himself behind, holding onto my shoulders for support.

"Excuse me?" he asked boldly. His face was dangerously close to my ear. "You're good at a lot of things, but not dressing," I commented cheekily as I began to pedal.

"Hmph, this is coming from the guy who only wears flannel," he countered judgmentally. "At least I'm aware," I opposed.

"I assume you're also aware of the fact that you screamed your lungs out during last night's movie," he teased. His face was settled over my shoulder and his words came out like a low whisper.