nineteen

𓏧 𓏲 𓏲 𓏲 𓋒 𓏲 𓏲 𓏲 𓏲 𓏧 𓏧 𓏲 𓏲 𓏲 𓋒 𓏲 𓏲 𓏲 𓏲 𓏧

Sunoo's POV  🦊 🍪

"Come on, we're going to be late!" I yelled from the sidewalk. Niki scrambled out of the house, shutting the door behind him with a slam.

"Nishimura Riki!" a female voice shouted from inside. He grinned sheepishly at me as I rolled my eyes. "Hey Sunshine," he greeted as he approached me. "I've been standing outside for nearly ten minutes," I grouched.

"Konon was shooting a dance video today, her stuff's all over the floor." he reasoned. "I told you to wake up early." "Ah come on! It's Sunday! I deserve a bit of rest!"

"Whatever," I grumbled. He locked both his arms around my own and leaned against me as we walked. "I'm sleepy...where are we going anyway?" he grumbled against my shoulder.

I scoffed jokingly and pulled him closer. "We're spending the day with Heeseung, remember!" I nudged him slightly as he drowsily tilted towards me.

"Ah right." he pinched my cheeks sleepily and stumbled around. Save me from this six-foot-tall baby. "You played with Jake last night didn't you?" I questioned knowingly.

He whined and straightened his posture. "At least he lets me play with him," he groaned as I kicked him. "Ahhh sorry ddeonu~~ I was joking!" he attempted to hug me.

"Whatever, I won't come over then." he approached me from behind and hugged me, successfully encaging me between his arms. "Sorryyy" he whined putting his chin on my shoulder. Such a baby.

"It's 11 AM guys, please stop it." The two of us glanced to the side to see a dramatic Heeseung covering his eyes. "You are the second person to consider 11 AM early today," as I glanced at Niki who just grinned. "It is ridiculously early for a Sunday," he reasoned, earning a nod from Niki.

We sat down on the park bench as Heeseung handed us a couple tacos.

"Try these, there was this cool Mexican stall just around the corner." I chomped on it hungrily and hummed at the taste. "It's great," I remarked while Niki wiped some of the leftover sauce from my face.

"Agreed, so what's the plan? You said you wanted to take us somewhere?" Niki asked. "Mhm, up for a trip to the arcade?"

.。❅*⋆⍋*∞*。*∞*⍋⋆*❅。.

"You two pushed me off the machine!" Heeseung grumbled as we walked outside, hands stacked with leftover burgers and two giant plushies. "Life isn't fair hyung," Niki declared comically while Heeseung just shook his head, unamused.

"You sound like one of those self-help books you find in every clothing store." I poked while Niki grunted. The two continued to bicker, while I just nuzzled my head against the giant teddy. It's not easy being Kim Sunoo you know?

"WAIT!" I shrieked, dropping the stuff from my hands. Those two!! "You maniacs! Over here!" I yelled wildly at the two figures across the road, startling several people alongside the street. Whatcha looking at grandma? Get a move on!

"SUNOOO!" the hoarse voice of a girl exclaimed. I ran over to the two of them, trapping them in a hug. I pulled away to see the girl grinning boyishly while the guy merely smiled amusedly. "Geonu! Ryujin! When did you mf's get back?" I asked.

The short-haired girl spanked my butt playfully and responded. "Just about two days ago." "You should have messag-SUNOO!" I was drowned by a concerned Heeseung and an amused Niki walking up to us.