five

𓏧 𓏲 𓏲 𓏲 𓋒 𓏲 𓏲 𓏲 𓏲 𓏧  𓏧 𓏲 𓏲 𓏲 𓋒 𓏲 𓏲 𓏲 𓏲 𓏧 

Sunghoon's POV 🐧 ❄️

"....and then he asked if we would like to hang out sometime!!" Jay completed, literally jumping in his seat. The rest of us just rolled our eyes while chortling softly.

I couldn't believe that this was the same Jay I knew. Never had I seen him this crushed over someone. Yang Jungwon truly is a magician.

"Well, we'll be rooting for you bro," I encouraged. "Yup, if you need any advice just let me know, after all, I'm the expert over here," Niki declared as he put his arm around Sunoo. The four of us laughed and continued to eat.

Well speaking of the magician himself, at that moment Jungwon came over to our table. His broad smile was plastered on his face and his cute dimples were on display.

"Heyy guys!" he greeted happily as he approached us. Jay whipped his head around so fast that I was afraid it would crack. I mentally facepalmed at his demeanour.

"Hii Jungwon," Jay said as the corners of his mouth immediately turned upwards, cooing slightly. Remind me to never be like this if I like someone.

"Do you mind if I sit here for today? The rest of the tables are taken," Jungwon said. "Of course!!" Jay replied, a little too ecstatically. 'Tone it down man' Niki mouthed to him while Sunoo was trying to look away.

"Oh Sunghoon Hyung, I heard your final skating competition is coming up soon," Jungwon stated as he sat down next to Jay. "Ah yeah it is,".

"I'm rooting for you Hyung! I'm sure you're gonna win," he urged, smiling at me. "Thank you," I said, reciprocating his smile.

"Oh yeah, when is it Sunghoon?" a voice from behind me said. I turned around to see Heeseung Hyung standing above me. "Oh hi Hyung! Come and join us," Sunoo invited, gesturing to the table. "Ah thank you," he sat down next to Niki. "So when is the competition?" he asked again.

Where did he come from?

Nevertheless, I answered. "It's two weeks from now Hyung,". "Oh, I see, well we'll all be there to cheer you on," he affirmed, giving me a quick thumbs up.

I chuckled softly while nodding. The six of us continued to eat and chat. I had to admit that I was beginning to become more fond of Jungwon's and Heeseung Hyung's presence, so it was pleasant that they joined us today.

I heard a little buzz from beside me. I turned sideways to see Heeseung Hyung scrolling through his phone, a grin forming on his face. "Hey, do you guys mind if one more person joins us?" he asked looking up from his phone.

"Not at all! The more the merrier!" Sunoo answered. Heeseung laughed and said, "Alright well I'll just go and get him right now,".

With that, he quickly stood up to find someone in the crowd. "Oh since we don't have any student council meetings today, would you like to hang out with us? Your friend and Heeseung Hyung can come along as well," Jay invited suddenly, looking at Jungwon.

Oh for god's sake, this man is really desperate. I heard Niki and Sunoo letting out quiet sighs. "Really? That would be fun! We're in!" Jungwon responded, his dimples showing again.

Before Jay could say anything back, Heeseung was coming back. However this time, he was dragging...Jake?!?!

I froze for a moment as the two of them approached the table. "Guys, I'd like you to meet Jake," he introduced, pushing the shorter male forward. I couldn't help but give him a blank stare while the rest of my friends welcomed him with smiles and waves.