six

𓏧 𓏲 𓏲 𓏲 𓋒 𓏲 𓏲 𓏲 𓏲 𓏧  𓏧 𓏲 𓏲 𓏲 𓋒 𓏲 𓏲 𓏲 𓏲 𓏧 

Sunghoon's POV 🐧 ❄️

"....yeah and we can shoot some of the more 90's rock vibes you were going for around this area, and if we get lucky we can try and get a vintage car near the set so you all can....do model stuff around it," Jake displayed, as he pointed towards the wall.

"So these three walls right?" I asked while taking quick shots of them with my phone. "Yeah that's what it looks like for now, we can further discuss it with the rest of the team and maybe bring them over here sometime," he spoke, looking around.

"Okay then, I think we're good here," I voiced as he nodded in response. We both started walking back to the studio where we had come from.

"Soo, your tournament is coming up soon huh?" he asked as we crossed the road. "Ah yeah, only a few more weeks from now," I responded. "Well all the best for it," he wished, smiling at me. "Thanks," I expressed, smiling back.

Silence engulfed us. It was slightly awkward but at this point, these small periods of silence between us had become normal ever since we got here.

"What's your favourite animal?" he asked out of the blue. I looked at him, perplexed until I saw a taunting smile on his face.

"You are never going to let me live this down are you?" I sighed, shaking my head as I looked away from the embarrassment. He laughed. "Hey who said anything about teasing, I'm just taking a leaf out of your book,"

"I believe you are referring to the title, 'A 101 ways to screw up your social endeavours', it's one of the less popular texts of mine," I mocked, unable to restrain myself.

He chortled and I have no idea why, but I felt my heartbeat go up.

"Ah of course one of the more underrated classics," he declared, playing along. The two of us looked at each other before laughing calmly.

At the same time, we reached the studio again. "Alright I'll just go get my bike and then we can go," he conveyed but before he got any further I interposed "Wait, wait...your house is right here, where are you going? Surely you aren't going to drop me off?"

"Of course I am, how else will you go?" he questioned as he looked at me. "No way and I can just call a taxi," I stated. He opened his mouth to argue but I cut him off. "We'll be here all day if you try and insist."

He sighed as he shook his head. "At least let me wait with you while the cab gets here," he requested, walking back next to me. "Fair enough," I replied, taking out my phone to get an Uber.

We waited in silence while the cab came. Just as the car was pulling up to the sidewalk, Jake let out an impulsive gasp. I turned to look at him to find him pulling out his phone hurriedly.

"I don't have your number, this would have made things much easier. Do you mind?" he requested, handing me his phone. "Oh shoot, why didn't I ask Hyung for it?" I muttered, quickly punching in the numbers on the keypad of his phone. "Here," I spoke, handing him the phone back.

Simultaneously, the cab pulled up near the sidewalk. "Thanks for this Jake, see you at school," I said as I got inside. "See you at school Sunghoon," he bid me, and with that, the cab drove away and he was gone from my sight.