eight

𓏧 𓏲 𓏲 𓏲 𓋒 𓏲 𓏲 𓏲 𓏲 𓏧  𓏧 𓏲 𓏲 𓏲 𓋒 𓏲 𓏲 𓏲 𓏲 𓏧 

Jake's POV 🐶 📸

"...and did you see the concert photos people took? Apparently, Mina and Momo even had a dance break in "Get Loud". Why do I have to be so broke?!?!? You know what, me, you and Wonie should make a fund for the concerts together, like lets at least try and save up........Hyung are you even listening?" I frowned as I looked up from a Twice fan account on my phone.

Oh shit, here we go again. I was greeted by the sight of Heeseung Hyung baring holes into the backs of Jay and Jungwon who were chasing each other on the school lawn. I swear to god, he's way too protective.

"Hyung...Hyung !!!" I raised my voice, waving my hands in front of him. He snapped out of his trance, but the grimace was still evident on his face. "Really Hyung? Let them breathe, Jay hasn't even done anything to him," I commented, sighing as I watched him.

"That's exactly the problem, we don't know what he is capable of," he answered dramatically.

"You're making him sound like an emo Marvel villain!"

"He is a villain! This is our Wonie's heart that we are talking about!"

"Now you're making him sound like a pyscho cardiac-surgeon".

"You've been watching way too many superhero movies, Jake," he noted, raising his eyebrows. I let out an annoyed sigh and munched on my sandwich.

"Can you at least give the man some time before jumping to conclusions? Besides, you know him yourself, and Sunghoon told me that he's just a really big softie for our Wonie,"

At the mention of Sunghoon, his scowl seemed to disappear and was replaced by an expression of surprise. "You two have been talking?" he asked curiously. "Ah yeah, we've gone out a couple times after school to pick shooting locations and we've been texting," I answered, handing him the rest of my sandwich.

He smiled at me broadly and said "Finally! You made a new friend!" he ruffled my hair. "Hey! I can make friends," I defended as I swatted his hand away. "Sure you can name any other person besides this group that you've hung out with," he interrogated with a smug face.

"Uhh...well...I mean.." I stuttered while trying my best to think of something. He just snickered.

"Ahhhh come on, okay maybe I'm not the best at this stuff," I whined as he ruffled my hair again. "Jake whining? Now, this is something new," another voice said from behind us. I turned to see Niki and Sunghoon with their lunchboxes.

My ears turned red at the revelation and I rubbed the back of my neck sheepishly. "Ahhh Hyung is embarrassed," Niki teased as they sat down next to us. "Yah Niki-san!" I groaned while the rest of them laughed.

"Ooooo your lunch looks good Sunghoon-ah, care to share?" Heeseung requested shamelessly as his eyes wandered to the delectable fried chicken in Sunghoon's lunchbox.

"Ah yes Hyung, as the saying goes, sharing is caring" Niki added as he stretched out his hand for the chicken.

"Yah, how shameless can you be?" Sunghoon remarked. "Awww Sunghoon, you think I'm shameless?" Hyung pouted, pretending to be hurt.

I giggled at how Sunghoon immediately tried to take back his statement. "Yes hyung, he called everyone shameless," I interposed, stretching out my own hand for a piece of chicken. Sunghoon raised his eyebrows. "You too Jake?

I grinned as he laughed and gave each of us a chicken leg.

.。❅*⋆⍋*∞*。*∞*⍋⋆*❅。.