three

𓏧 𓏲 𓏲 𓏲 𓋒 𓏲 𓏲 𓏲 𓏲 𓏧 ˎ ˏ 𓏧 𓏲 𓏲 𓏲 𓋒 𓏲 𓏲 𓏲 𓏲 𓏧 

Sunghoon's POV 🐧❄️

The results of last week's competition came out today morning and I placed first. So, when I opened my locker, I found it loaded with congratulatory letters, gifts, and confessions.

I sighed as I tried my best to rummage through the contents and grab my coat. When I turned around, I was confronted with a girl, carrying a box of chocolates in her hands.

Oh boy...

"H-hi S-sungho-on" she said, stuttering nervously. I immediately knew where this was going. "Uh hi," I said, though it came out a lot more monotonous than I wanted. The girl stiffened slightly but carried on "I..I..um..wanted to tell you...this for a while...but..I um....like....you" she revealed between pauses.

I groaned internally. She seemed like a genuinely pleasant person who just wanted to confess, and I really hated the fact that I had to say no to her.

"Oh..uh...thank you for telling me but..um...I'm sorry to say I don't feel the same way" I replied in a low voice. It didn't sound as friendly or courteous as I desired. Despite encountering this multiple times, I still didn't know how to suitably deal with it. The girl took a few steps back before talking.

"Oh, it's okay...I expected that...but congratulations nonetheless...and here are some chocolates for you" she said quietly, giving me the box. I took it from her softly and mumbled a 'thank you' and with that, she was gone.

I let out a heavy sigh as I dragged my feet to the student council room. Why the heck can't I sound more friendly, like seriously. What is wrong with my introverted ass?

Today was also the day of our conference. I stood outside the door of the room, peering into it slightly. Geesh there are so many people! I thought there would be only like 5 or 6 of us. I was having second thoughts about going in when someone pushed me through the door.

Jungwon looked up from his desk and waved at me and Jay, who seemingly moved me. I waved back and then turned to face Jay "Nobody told me there would be so many people" I whispered to him, clutching onto his blazer.

Jay shook his head and swung an arm around my shoulder "Relax man, all of us are here with you, besides Jungwon and Heeseung are really sociable people and they are the ones chairing this meeting" he said as he guided me towards the spot where Niki and Sunoo were sitting.

"Heeseung? Who is-" but before I could ask, a tall male stood up and cleared his throat, drawing the attention of the other 20 people in the room. I sat down quickly.

"Hey guys, thanks for attending the meeting today. So uh as we all know, the school's annual fest is something that we 10, 11 and 12th graders host every year. It's the biggest event of the year and that's why we usually need to prepare for it at least 6 months in advance." the boy conveyed.

"The student council has already begun putting together ideas and themes for this year's fair since the start of the school year. As the president of the student council, I think it's safe to say that we can now begin the execution and assigning of roles for each of these plans." he resumed.

While the boy spoke, my eyes wandered towards his name tag. 'Lee Heeseung' is displayed. Oh, so this was the guy. No wonder he's President. I took in his appearance.

Wow, he's really handsome, and why does he look like complete boyfriend material...I mean hey I'm bisexual what exactly do you expect me to think when I see a really good-looking guy?