a very innocent misunderstanding

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

after receiving the invitation via email (since his phone previously drowned in a bowl of soup) to renjun's and jaemin's place, yangyang was completely oblivious of the upcoming convention his friends held for him.

being his usual clueless self, he believed it was just another chill evening with the boys but once he casually ventured into their apartment, thereupon on the sofa sat all his friends. they gathered in the living room awaiting with pity in their eyes

"didn't know the girls were going to be here, don't you have like other girlfriends to hang out with?" he unknowingly insulted.

aware of yubin's short tempered behavior, jaemin held back her instinct to slap the back of his head.

"not now." he said in a hushed tone "we have to do what needs to be done first."

the girl grimaced, relaxing her tensed arms "fine. you guys know i can't control my slaps."

yangyang definitely was no detective. instead of noticing his friends staring with widened owl eyes, searching for an opportunity to break the secret out of him, his head was instead buried within the fridge.

"hey this milk is still good right?" he asked, rummaging further into the fridge

"sheep we need to talk." renjun spoke up, initiating the conversation

"don't care plus you're a loser. ooh boiled eggs!" he dismissed, still searching for snacks.

this time maya held back renjun.

"i know you want to fight him but we can't find out about bella if you knock out his tooth."

he exhaled through his nose, infuriated.

yubin took over the next attempt, this time working with the weak spot he specifically held for her. "yangs can i ask you something."

almost like the speed of light, the boy was suddenly now present beside her instead of his upper body lost in the snack cabinet.

"sure ask me anything and yes i am free tomorrow and the day after. actually, i'm free any day, just pick a time and i'll just change my whole schedule for you."

"uhh, i wasn't-

"oh heads up, i'm fine with everything but i'm allergic to lobster and have deep trust issues with squirrels."

the more he spoke, the more disappointed maya was becoming with his actions. how could he speak so passionately about a woman just to playfully flirt with another? she did not raise him to be like this.