jeno meets the group (they are weird)

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

"who knew jeno was actually fucking hot." renjun gawked in wonder at the visually handsome stranger, covertly snooping into a conversation on the couch. "i mean, yubin never sent pics so i just assumed he was ugly but who knew he was the opposite."

maya agreed with her boyfriend "nowhere near as hot as you but everyone is thinking the same thing right now."

he nodded, "smash."

"is it me or when yubin introduced us, face to face, he totally talked exactly the way he texts."

"yeah simple words barely over three syllables. who knew she liked her men thick?" renjun pondered.

"are you talking about brains or bod?"

"i'm just saying she has a thing for himbos."

maya envisioned "yeah a himbo who looks like some fucking model for cologne."

"hey what about me?" he frowned

"you're more of a skincare model."

"you're damn right i am." he proudly admitted.

she glimpsed over to her blonde friend, who was currently not so subtly glaring at the newly invited guest "i just know yangyang is shitting his pants right now."

"yeah, he did not expect jeno to be this fit, so now he's panicking because he actually has a real competition." he scoffed.

"did it really ever count as competition?"

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

no one spoke.

yangyang, yubin, jeno and a jaemin (with no social battery left) all sat in complete silence.yangyang was busy analyzing jeno head to toe with hate in his eyes, probably listing the things he won over him.

jeno on the other hand was internally panicking now he was thrown into this new social setting with people he had only conversed with briefly on the group chat.

in between the two sat yubin, acting as jeno's emotional support, encouraging him to warm up to the others with a warm look in her eyes.jaemin on the other hand had no intentions of speaking or even paying attention to the conversation. but he was physically present, not so much mentally.

"i don't like the look of you." yangyang spat, eyeing the newcomer.

jeno's jaw hung open, not sure how to handle someone directly insulting him to his face.

"he doesn't mean that." yubin assured him

"oh i do, your face just seems... wrong. i know that look, it's a look of a hardened criminal i was right all along. you look like you've stolen a car before."