fat cats, turn them into hats

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

"how do i look?"

"like a sexy waiter." jaemin gave a toothy grin, the one where he looked as if he overdosed on caffeine again "i can give you a tip if you like." he winked seductively, attempting to loosen his tie.

disgusted by his friend's suggestive offer, renjun slapped his hand away.

"stop joking around, i'm being serious. i'm meeting maya's parents today and i need to make a good impression. i want them to like me."

jaemin rolled his eyes, annoyed by his serious approach which ruined his positive parade.

"stop worrying injunnie!" he consoled, throwing himself onto the sofa "you're those boring mature people that adults love, you got nothing to worry about."

"could you compliment me without insulting me too?"

"no can do baby boo."

"these nicknames make me sick." he grimaced.

a heavy knock upon the door struck their attention. jaemin forcibly peeled himself from the sofa and slowly jogged through the cozy common room to greet their guest.

their only brief moment of peace was eventually ruined by the one and only.

"what's up losers the sexiest mother fucker has arrived." yangyang grinned announcing his presence with one carrier in one hand and the other resting upon his unusually large suitcase plastered with supreme stickers.

"just close the door on his face." renjun suggested nonchalantly.

"you can close the door on my face but not on my sons. just look at their cute faces." he directed their attention to the sweet cats patiently waiting in their cages. their large eyes shining. he couldn't refuse them.

"let him in." he sighed defeatedly.

"thanks for baby sitting my cats for me!" the foreign guy beamed to his friend, passing the heavy carriers into jaemin's hand.

"no problem! you're lucky jeno picked up yubin from fake prison instead of me. now i'm free to help ou-" the bunny boy then mumbled

"–what the fuck have you been feeding these overweight bitches." he groaned, grasping the overwhelmingly heavy weight of the animals, his hand sinking to the ground.

"hey cutie fatties! uncle jaemin will babysit you for the weekend!"

"hey don't be mean, leon and loius are very sensitive about their body!" he hissed in a hushed tone.

he then turned to his two furry friends "don't listen to the mean man, you guys are beautiful as you are."

"why are you talking to them like that, it's not like they understand us." jaemin outwardly judged, not even bothering to hide his distasteful expression.