jaemin feels weird sexual vibes in the room

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

maya
so you guys fucked right

yangyang
pls do not ask harmful
questions

renjun
i didn't know you were
so thoughtful regarding
yubin's privacy

yangyang
it's harmful for me 😩

renjun
i should've seen that
coming

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

"i think she's still sleeping." an unidentified voice from the opposing side of the closed-door indicated another presence, "i'll wake her up now."

she froze on the spot. the ugly league of legends shirt hanging off her slim frame. the rusty gears in her head turning slowly due to her killer hangover.

no way, is this her kidnapper?

the handle rattled open. thinking fast, yubin leapt off the bed and slid behind the door concealing herself. she held her breath, watching the rear view of the original room owner enter. her previous deduction was correct, it was a guy. he wore a comfy grey hoodie along with matching joggers, his soft hazelnut hair refusing to be tamed.

why did he seem so familiar?

believing she was kidnapped, she did the only sane thing any innocent citizen would do in this situation. she jumped him.

"pervert!" yubin screamed, barbarically hurling her arm around his neck to ensnare him in an unbreakable headlock.

"what the fuck!" he shrieked. his attempt to pry her hands off his face he failed miserably, his body was dragged around in his own room.

"ow leave my nostrils alone!" the stranger's voice became nasal-like with yubin's fingers shoved up his nose.

"you virgin! why did you kidnap me!"

the unknown man ultimately stumbled over his own two feet due to the lack of sight, leading them to both come crumbling down. luckily the landing was softer than anticipated since their bodies struck the bed with pained grunts.

"c-calm down! it's me!"

the stranger descended first, his back forcibly coming into contact with the mattress along with yubin accompanying the fall on top of him.

one second they were running laps around the room with her limps closing around his neck and the next she was straddling his torso. his lower body encaged firmly within yubin's thighs. utilising her last spurt of rage, her arms endeavoured to slap his face silly but instead were constrained by his hands securely grasping onto her wrist.

"you're a fucking psycho!" his voice quivered with fear.

"no.. you!" was the best thing she could come up with.