a fun game of family feud

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

yubin couldn't fight the guilty feeling growing in her gut. jeno was too kind. she had forgotten the unspoken lengths he would go to for his friends. right now he was willing to drive her home during his precious apprenticeship hours despite the fact his own home was located in the opposite direction.

she should feel thankful but the thought in the back of her mind was louder. all she ever did was burden him with her own problems. again.

"you can just drop me off there an-

"but you hate walking." he reminded.

the girl fell silent. she was stunned to even know he even remembered.

"so looks like nothing much changed." jeno teased, assuming the statement was true from her mouth gaping from the offense.

"no i'm a lot different." she countered.

he found her instant denial rather fond, seeing her furrow her brows in annoyance as if she was almost sulking.

"you still don't have to drop me off."

"i know, it's just because i want to."

what the hell was this fuzzy feeling in her chest? what was with this sudden urge to roll down the windows and jump out into the busy highway?

"plus i'd be a bad friend if i didn't right?"

the flutters within her heart temporarily halted from the clear line his words had drawn.

that was until he flashed his signature eye smile, the one to make everyone melt. her heart returned to the hard thudding.

"r-right.." she agreed, timidly facing downwards again.

yubin had no idea what she was feeling but she knew it was wrong. this is nerdy little jeno remember? this is the guy who made paper hats for his cat's birthday so stop feeling like this! you guys are strictly friends!

why did that make him awfully a lot cuter?

in spite of jeno's attempts to assure her, it was still evident of her disturbed mood. he hated seeing her like this. he knew he couldn't control her emotions but he also didn't want to leave her with that look on her face.

"yuyu, are you okay? what are you thinking about?"

fuck, why was he always so sweet?

yubin forced a smile. she didn't want to worry jeno more than she already had. "i'm fine. i'm just thinking about my flatmate maya. she mentioned she was going to introduce her boyfriend to her parents today. they're kinda scary. i hope everything will be okay."

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

"what are you looking at bastard, you got a fucking staring problem or something?" he glowered, standing his ground against the opposing threats.