commiting felony for fun

★彡

★彡

in one sweep, yangyang cleared all contents neatly placed on the table. they all came crashing down to the ground with a loud bang. he then laid the overly large map on the surface and dramatically pointed towards the illustrated house labelled with a red x.

"this is our target. she's out on some coffee date right now, we need to get in silently and quickly without losing any of our men. you guys got it!"

maya and jeno glanced at the furious boy standing between them.

"you had to fuck up my desk for this?" jaemin glared at him. "you couldn't just put her address in google maps?"

"yeah but where's the fun in that?"

jeno nodded "he has a point."

"no he doesn't." he opposed, "now pick up my stuff or i'll tuck you into bed every night."

★彡

the four perched behind a large tree located in front of yangyang's ex's home. they all peeked their heads out in a descending order.

for some reason, yangyang had covered his face in camouflage makeup while ensuring his eyes were the only distinguishable thing. with some persuasion, the others also eventually wore the makeup. jaemin painted cute kitty cat whiskers and a button nose, jeno covered half his face and maya just looked like she rolled around in the mud.

"that's her place." yangyang pointed to the cute bungalow across the street.

"she has a bungalow? at this age?" jeno was amazed. "how did she get the money?"

"sheep you really only date rich girls." jaemin admired the house.

yangyang smiled smugly "what can i say, my game is on another level."

"is it? do you not remember your conversation with yubin yesterday?"

★彡

yangyang leaned upon the doorway of her uni hallway, waiting for his crush to walk his way. he pushed his dirty blonde hair back in an attempt to look mysterious.

"hey babe." he smirked, throwing a cute wink.

"don't call me babe, sheep." yubin walked past without even glancing at him.

the boy then trailed behind her like a lost puppy.

"sheep, yangs, baby, your man? i can be anything you want?"

yubin swivelled around, halting the chase on the spot. yangyang stopped right before her, standing much closer just like he imagined in his daydreams. he held this breath for a second. they were so close. he could smell the sweet scent of her floral body wash.