give me your money bitch! (song ver.)

★彡

★彡

"so you guys became friends? i thought you hated each other?" aeri eyed both donghyuk and yubin who sat together.

the boy dragged his chair closer so their shoulders were pressed right up against each other just to annoy her even more.

"no we're still-

"we're really good friends." donghyuk interrupted her with a blatant lie, throwing his arm over her chair.

yubin cleared up with a nervous smile, she picked his arm up with the tips of her fingers as if he was trash. "we're not that close."

he peeked over at her with a dangerous smile. she knew him too well to expect he was about to say something stupid.

"close enough to share my bed with me though."

yubin's mouth fell open from shock. she struggled to form a reasonable explanation.

aeri raised an eyebrow. she seemed to enjoy the gossip. at least she wasn't crying into her mango ice cream like before.

"i was drunk." she briefed her friend.

"very." donghyuk added unnecessary emphasis. "it was cute."

did the word cute just come from his lips? to describe her?

she glimpsed at him shortly. to her surprise, she failed to spot the usual mischievous glint in his smile. no joke, no teasing. it seemed as if his words were almost genuine.

"hey i think that's my order." donghyuk heard the distant yelling of numbers. "i'll be back in a second."

he shot her an assured smile before heading off. it was just another usual cocky smile but why did she feel something in her heart squeeze? it must've been a nervous thing.

once he had left, aeri gave her a prying look. "soo.." she raised an eyebrow.

"he's so annoying right? he just gets on my nerves sometimes i swear."

"oh come on you like it, i can tell." she nudged her friend over the table.

"like it? what's there to like?"

she poked her ice cream. "i don't know, you tell me." she then whispered. "but he's the guy you mentioned before right?"

"what guy?"

"you know, the one who had a massive crush on you. the guy who made it way too obvious with his feelings for you."

"no, it's-

she couldn't exactly say 'no the guy i mentioned before is your ex. the one who brutally dumped you and is always obsessed with me, yeah that's him.'

"it is him, i knew it! you were spot on with that description. that guy is not doing a good job of hiding it."

yubin mentally kicked herself for asking. as if she cared. "how so?"