bread ... i love bread... bread

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

THE NEXT DAY...

maya
yangs calm down

yangyang
WDYM CALM DOWN ITS
ALMOST 2 NOW AND
YUBIN ISNT PICKING UP
HER PHONE

renjun
maybe she's sleeping in
from yesterday

yangyang
from doing what huang
FROM DOIMF WHAT

maya
hopefully homegirl
got laid 🙏🏽

yangyang
great now you're wishing
on my downfall

renjun
jaemin hasn't picked up my
calls either so seems like
they're both conked out

yangyang
why would you curse me

maya
sheep they're fine, wherever
they are it's okay bcos they're
together so :3

maya
it's not like they're in a
strangers bed

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

the warm evening light gleaming through the windows, shone upon her eyelids, encouraging her to wake from her deep slumber. yubin fluttered her eyes open, her mind still groggy and disoriented.

she pulled the soft gray bed covers over herself, encasing herself in a snug cocoon. the unfamiliar worn-out teddy laying beside her with her fake lashes unintentionally attached to its face.

awh cute bear, she thought to herself, if this was mine...

"holy shit." she cursed, frantically sitting upright only to be hit a dreadful hangover. yubin groaned, cradling her violently throbbing head.

she was in a stranger's bed.

panic drowned her body. waking up in a peculiar place wasn't something she planned.

in an attempt to scavenge the room to any indication of where she was, the key points she noted were the small baekhyun poster, a small collection of vintage vinyl records, and the prominent high tec gaming setup.

this did not look like her room.

yubin concluded this was clearly a boy's room from the odd smell and stray piles of clothes thrown all over the place. a virgin too for having a light-up keyboard

"i am never drinking again." she lied massaging her temple. "i need to get out of here."

mentally cursing herself, she yanked the bed covers off her bare legs only to realize her cute lilac dress from last night was unexpectedly replaced by something hideous.

"ew league of legends?" she read the large print across the oversized shirt hung upon her frame "no one has ever touched this guy's peen."

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥