get chased by angry shrek mob

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

the group sighed, lazing around and leaning upon one another. the alcohol had finally worn off leaving them tired and sleepy. all they wanted to do was go home.

"why is jeno taking forever, i'm so tired." maya complained, her head almost nodding off to sleep.

"i bet he forgot about us." yangyang scoffed, turning back to his crush with pleading eyes "personally i'd never forget about you yubin."

"i think you should," she said, pushing him away.

just in time, the boy came running back, breathless earning turning heads and looks disapprovingly.

"well you took your sweet time." jaemin took a closer glance at his breathless figure "why are you so huffy and puffy."

jeno faked an uneasy smile, striking worry into the others "okay so funny story–

"i doubt it's that funny, he hasn't said a good joke all night." yangyang mumbled.

yubin smacked his arm before turning back to jeno urging him to carry on.

"random thing and completely unrelated to what happened to you two but i may have made things worse."

"jeno what do you mean by that? made what worse?" maya tightened her grip around her boyfriend's sleeve.

angered shouts echoed from behind, the booming noises striking alarm to the group of young adults as they shared looks of bewilderment.

"jeno?" they turned to him, worried. the furious clamours becoming closer and louder.

jeno instinctively grabbed yubin's hand, dragging her along with him.

"no time to explain, run!"

"run? wha–"

renjun's eyes captured the large gang close to exiting the resurrect.

"there get them! break them all." the outrage riddled their faces, eager for something more than revenge.

"oh shit, we gotta go!" renjun pushed a tipsy maya along, urging her to run faster.

as if their life depended on it (which it most likely did) they ran down the darkly lit streets. the usual quiet nightlife was now filled with their shrieks in fear, cussing jeno out for making them do cardio.

"jeno you dumb ass what did you do!"

innocent bystanders watched in confusion at the young adults zooming down the streets.

"nothing!" he said not so convincingly.

"nothing!? we have a whole mob chasing us." jaemin cried out exasperated.

"i wouldn't say mob, i'd say it's more of a small gang of intimidating-looking thugs." yubin smiled weakly.

"don't defend him!"