good friends

"I still can't believe this shit is real" I mumbled as I tied the black elastic around the end of my messy fishtail braid. I was wearing a black crop top and a pair of dark grey boxers I found in one of my drawers.

"Stop talking about it! We are here to get your mind off of tomorrow" Christina scolded.

It's been a week since I found out about Cedar's retirement and Sirus's new position in the faction system. Chaos broke loose as news traveled so fast that tomorrow, upon Jeanine's request, I along with a counsel of my peers will be going to Erudite to testify against Cedar. They're going to peer into our memories and try to lock him away.

I was extremely stressed out about this.

Knowing that Tris and Christina showed up at my apartment around 66 pm with red wine and cookie dough ice cream. Christina was wearing an adorable pair of pajamas, ones that I'd never seen before.

Tris was wearing a simple black tee shirt and pair of black leggings when she arrived

Tris was wearing a simple black tee shirt and pair of black leggings when she arrived. It was now about 7:15 pm and unexpectedly, there was another knock on the door.

"Molly?" I asked, unsure if my five glasses of wine were playing tricks on me. She appeared to be wearing a pair of satin black pajamas that looked extremely comfortable and black fuzzy slippers.

"Hey

"Hey. I heard Christina and Tris talking this morning about you going through something and, well, I wanted to be there for you. I brought a movie if you have room for one more" she rushed out, twirling a DVD in her hand. A genuine smile crossed my face as I pulled her into the apartment.

"Hey Molly" Tris smiled, handing her a glass of red wine. I was glad to see there were no hard feelings between anyone.

Christina and Tris shared a giant quilted blanket while Molly and I each cuddled under our own."What movie is this?" Christina asked, shoving a spoonful of ice cream into her mouth.

"Titanic, it's supposed to be really good" Molly responded, tossing her the DVD case.

It didn't take long after the movie started for us to all get unstably drunk. Both bottles of wine were close to being empty and Christina had destroyed the remaining ice cream. By the end, Molly was crying and the other two were passed out on top of each other.

I decided to clean a bit, knowing I wouldn't have time to do it in the morning.

Yet again, there was another knock at the door.

"What are you two doing out there? Get in before somebody sees you" I hissed, pulling the two men inside by their wrists before slamming the door shut. Molly jumped up and sprinted into Drew's arms, clearly not expecting him to show up.

"Word travels fast around here" Peter shrugged, pulling out a stack of movies from behind his back. I tried to be mad but due to the crooked smile on his face, I failed that task.

Waking up Christina and Tris was easy, getting them to agree to watch more movies was even easier. We were all up until about 3 Am watching the Fast and Furious series before people began crashing. Christina was first, curling into a ball on the floor. Then went Tris, who remained on the couch but had her hand draped out over Christina's side. Molly and Drew went soon after, spooning in the leather recliner chair like an old married couple.

I don't remember falling asleep. But, I do remember waking up to a loud, repeated banging on the front door. We all groaned and even cursed the person on the other side of the door out before Tris found her legs and stumbled over. We were all hungover, except for Drew and Peter.

"Baby" I heard Tris screech, jumping into Four's arms. Ezekiel and Four were behind that loud banging.

"We have to leave in less than an hour" Ezekiel comments.

I felt everyone's gaze on me but I didn't care, I was very comfortable with my head across Peter's lap. I was forgetting something and I knew I was but, all I wanted to do was go back to sleep. My head was pounding. Well, not until Peter shoved me off his lap and I landed on the floor with a thud.

My eyes met Ezekiel's and remained there for a solid five minutes before going wide.

"Oh shit!" I yelled, bolting towards my bedroom.

I ignored the guys' laughter and instead focused on the chorus of orders being given out by the girls that followed. Molly brought me ibuprofen and a glass of water, and Tris helped with my hair while Christina picked out my outfit.

We took a little less than forty-five minutes, giving me just enough time to say goodbye to my friends and be hauled off to the train

We took a little less than forty-five minutes, giving me just enough time to say goodbye to my friends and be hauled off to the train. I saw Eric, standing outside by the tracks with a cup of coffee and walked straight up to him. Not a word came out of my mouth. Instead, I reached out and grabbed his coffee, taking a hefty sip of the hot liquid.

"Good Morning to you too" he said with a cocked brow.