Part 11 - Fights and Beer pong

Y/N's smile drops, replaced by a blank frown. "Y/N? You OK?" Akali places a hand on his shoulder. "I'm fine." He says monotonously. "Let her in." He says, barely audible. Kai'sa opens the door waving to the woman.

She steps inside, sniffing deeply. "Y/N?" She asks, looking past Ahri and Akali. Y/N continues his thousand-yard stare. She darts to Y/N, hugging him tightly. "It's been so long." She coos, placing a hand on his ears.

He flinches, moving backward. Quickly trying to cut the tension, Evelynn speaks up. "Miss L/N. Perhaps it would be better if we all sit down to dinner? We could share some great food and talk." The woman's eyes narrow at Evelynn.

"I suppose." She remarks bitterly. "I'll order something! Akali?" Kai'sa perks up, motioning for Akali to come with her. All too happy to take the out, Akali follows quickly. Y/N continues to stare at the floor with an unreadable expression.

His fists clench, surprising Ahri. He turns and limps toward the couch. Awkwardly, the three women follow. "Why are you limping?" Y/N's mother stops him with a hand on the shoulder. Ahri and Evelynn tense, knowing exactly how that conversation is going to play out.

"I'm fine," Y/N mutters his first words since her entrance. He sits on the couch, with each of them joining him. "So! Miss L/N, how did you find out where Y/N was? From what I heard, you haven't spoken in twelve years?"

Y/N's mom quickly scowls at the Vastaya. "If you must pry, I hired a private investigator to find him. What is your deal with my son?" Evelynn raises an eyebrow. "Deal? He's our bodyguard." 

"Bodyguard? My son can barely protect himself! He found his way into a house filled with-" Y/N stands cutting her off. "I have to use the bathroom." He says, an angry undertone peaking through.

As soon as he rounds the corner, a large huffing sounds out. 'Guess that was his mask.' Ahri hums to herself, standing up. "If you'll excuse us, we should go check on Akali and Kai'sa." Ahri basically drags Evelynn to the gym, finding the mentioned girls.

"You ditched us!" Evelynn growls, slapping the back of Akali's head. "Ow!" Akali whines. "How come you don't hit Kai'sa?" Evelynn obliges, copying what she did to Akali to Kai'sa. "Ow! Jerk." Kai'sa frowns at Akali.

"Did you actually order anything?" Ahri shudders, still not wanting to face Y/N's mother again. Akali nods. "Japanese food. We didn't know what she wanted, so we got a little of everything."

"So, do we have a plan?" Akali asks Evelynn, still rubbing the back of her head. "A plan?" Ahri asks, confused. "Y'know, how do we deal with crazy mom out there?" Kai'sa sighs, leaning against the wall.

Evelynn clicks her tongue in an attempt to think. "We could avoid talking with her. Me and Kai'sa seem like experts on that." Akali grins. "No. We're not avoiding her." Evelynn shakes her head. "Then what are we doing?" Kai'sa asks, motioning to the room they're in.

"Thinking." Evelynn shoots back. "I could try and strike up a conversation over dinner? She doesn't act like she completely hates me." Ahri says, shrugging. "Sure. Y/N doesn't seem too keen on talking to her." Evelynn muses.

-Timeskip-

"Miss L/N-" Ahri is quickly cut off. "Call me Ava." Ava continues to pick through her food. "Y/N? You haven't touched your food." Kai'sa muses. Y/N picks up his fork rather angrily, placing half of a spring roll in his mouth.

Akali giggles, quickly stopping after Evelynn scowls at her. "Well, Ava. Do you have any plans now that you found Y/N?" Ava hums in thought. "I'll take him back home." The entire room goes still. Even Akali stops chewing.

"Is there a problem with that?" Ava gives a sharp look toward all the girls. Y/N's fork stabs into his plate, breaking it into four pieces. "You wanna take me back home so you can throw me out again?" Y/N's voice remains calm, though he's clearly angry.