Part 1: Say Cheese

You are a twenty-three-year-old (M/F/NB) who has been working at the Mega Pizzaplex for quite a while now. Your main job is to escort the main four animatronics to their scheduled stations. You work alongside three others, your go-to animatronic is Montgomery Gator (Monty for you.) Mainly because no one else could handle the tough guy.

Employees are allowed to use complimentary dorms after closing. As long as they don't explore after midnight. Most employees rarely use these.
When you first started this job you lived with your parents and desperately wanted to get out of that house. So you moved into one of the small dorms and it sort of grew on you.

Looking at yourself in the fogged-over mirror, you shot yourself finger guns. Combing your hair into your preferred style.
You really got into the whole 80's style of this place. Since you were seen by just as many kids as the animatronics.
Putting neon-colored hair extensions in, and wearing glam-rock aesthetic apparel.

You have two visible tattoos. A small sun and moon next to your ears. They aren't too overwhelming in the light. But have uv ink that makes them glow brightly under blacklight.

You got them as a token for your all-time favorite characters of the franchise. Sun and Moon. Sure their cartoon is meant for kids but you still adore it. You've been collecting all of their merchandise since before you started your job here. And it wasn't that weird anyhow. You've seen lots of teens and adults with their collectibles.

The only thing was, after all this time working here you've yet to meet them. The few times you came close were during parties. But Monty around kids, well that needs your full attention. For an animatronic programmed for kids, you'd think he'd be better behaved. These ai seem a bit too self-aware.

Finally finished getting ready, you decide to head to the atrium. To pick up some coffee and breakfast for your three coworkers and yourself.
Opening your door you nearly faceplant right into someone.

"Y/N!..." A twig of a man yelped out. Your heart nearly jumped to your throat.

You get a good look at the scrawny dude while calming down. It was Dave, a security guard stationed at the daycare. It's the only place he doesn't get a bunch of customer complaints from. He wasn't bad at his job or anything, he was just... so annoying.

"Dave! Didn't see you there..." You really wish you didn't. You're about to try to squeeze past him but, he doesn't seem to budge. Out of the way you spaghetti noodle!

"Uh- well, actually... I-came-here-seeking-you-out-to-ask-a-favor-of-you." He breathed out.

"Mm," you nodded crossing your arms.
"Well walk with me, I'm getting coffee and breakfast for my group." You replied with a tired voice. Caffeine was your most important task right now. This time when you attempted to walk past him, he let you. Following a bit too close by your side.

"L-looking as great as ever... by the way." He whispered a compliment. You looked over to him trying your best to fake a smile.

"Gee, thanks. So what do you want?" You ask.

"Well, I-wouldn't-ask-this-if-I-had-any- other-choice." He started, stumbling through his words. "It's just, an emergency popped up. I need to be somewhere tomorrow and can't find anyone available to cover my shift."

You were completely silent. The two of you walk through the employee shortcuts you've got down to a tee. In a matter of minutes, you made it to the main elevator.

"Ahem, I heard you had off tomorrow. And all the kids love you so much. And I know you're a Sun and Moon fan. You'd be working with them." He continued, the elevator music playing in the background.