Part 7: Cold Feet

CONTENT WARNING ⚠️: GORE, DEATH, VIOLENCE.

You're startled awake by a loud clanging noise inside the room.

You gasped out, looking around the dark place to see something you least expect.

A white bunny with glowing red eyes turns to look at you. They raise a knife to their lips. Slowly skipping towards where you lay.

Your breathing hitches as you begin to panic. "No, please -" You beg out, sitting up and looking around for a weapon.

She lunged at you, slashing at your chest. You roll off the couch in the nick of time. Her knife only cut through the side of your shirt, leaving a small scratch.

But just as you catch your breath from the close call, she slashes down at you.

You roll into her legs, feeling a warmth spread over your arm. Grabbing at her legs, you pull them out from under her, causing her to crash to the floor.

"aRe yOU hAVinG FuN yET?"

She chuckles out as a loud, high-pitched sound plays. Causing you to hold your hands to your ears from the head pain.

Just then, you felt warmth spread throughout your whole chest. You look down to see the knife plunged straight into the center of your chest.

Scarlet red, webs across your shirt. Tears run down your cheeks as you look up at the red eyes.

"I don't want to die -"

The edges of your vision turn to black, the more blood you lose. The bunny pulls out her knife, leaving a scarlet trail in its wake.

You don't think you can hold on much longer. At least the adrenaline or something is keeping you from feeling any pain. There's nothing you can do now.

Sounds and colors started to wash out. Until you collapse and drift to a heavy sleep.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Sun's POV:

After fully charging, Sun stretched out in their small room. Taking some time to make sure he was performing in optimal condition before preparing for the day.

Sun was connected to the Faztech interface. He had some security access to the cameras around the Daycare. He could message authorized staff through their Fazwatches. And he could see the Daycare schedule.

Today, the morning would start with watching some episodes of Sunrise Moondrop. That was Sun and Moon's show. They were based on the characters.

Though... for some reason, Sun felt strange inside today. Was this nervousness? The Wedding, Y/N.

'If you can't handle fake marrying Y/N, then let me out. I'll do it.'

"NO! You... you'll scare them away."

'Just admit it, Sun. You have a crush. You should have invited them to sleep over last night, like I said.'

"SILLY MOON. THAT'S AGAINST THE RULES. RULE BREAKER."

'Tsk...You're childish. Y/N will never want you. I bet they won't even show up.'

"No. You're wrong. You'll see."

But as Sun prepared for the children, the closer it got to opening. Still no Y/N.

'Message them. Maybe they slept in. Or they're late.'

"ONE MINUTE YOU TEASE ME, THE NEXT YOU BOSS ME AROUND... They aren't replying"

'Well , I care about them too, Sun. If you'd let me meet them...'