Chapter 26

Tobirama was annoyed. He was grumbling and glaring at everything that moved as he headed towards the tower. Madara was sulking in the corner of his mind. The reason Tobirama was grumbling? One word. Rather one name. Madara. What did that bastard hedgehog do? Well, the bastard distracted him from killing the stupid pedo snake and in that moment of hesitation the pedo gave Sasuke a frickin hickey of  all things! UNACCEPTABLE!!!!! A cursed HICKEY NO LESS! SHAMELESS PEDO!!!!!! And now the blonde brat and Sasuke were being held by his shadow clones towards the tower because the only good thing that came out of their encounter was the other scroll they needed well the torture was just added bonus.

"Here I thought you knew better than to distract me from killing the pedo but no Madara stupid Uchiha wanted to talk about Izuna in the middle of our fight."

"Oi why did you get distracted by his name anyway?!" Madara exclaimed.

Tobirama's eye twitched. "It wasn't his name bastard and you know it!"

Madara smirked slyly. "Oh~was it when I said about you and him...you know...."

A tick mark formed on Tobirama's temple. "Oi, bastard don't make it sound so weird. We just fell in the waterfall!"

Madara's smirk widened and had a troll face. "Ohohoho was that why you two were....wet?" Madara said with a suggestive tone. 

Tobirama clicked his tongue. "Of course it was! Why else....wait...." He narrowed his eyes at Madara. "You thought....." Tobirama blushed darkly. "We never did anything like that!!!!"

"Madara-sama..." the Anbu with a bear mask said  

Before Tobirama could throw the scrolls to the ground, an Anbu wearing a bear mask appeared in front of them. Tobirama glared at the Anbu blocking his way.  He let out an aggravated sigh and smiled. "Get lost, I'm not in a good mood, trash." 

The ravenette's smile sent shivers down their spines. It was a thing out of a nightmare. The Anbu left wisely. He didn't want to be the end of that smirk. The Hokage would surely understand.

Tobirama clicked his tongue and threw the scroll to the ground. His eyebrows twitched when Kakashi appeared with a smile reading his porn. "Yo - " before he could finish, he was interrupted by Tobirama. Take us home or else."

A chill went down Kakashi's spine. He didn't want to experience any more of his sadistic tortures so he did as he was told.

.

After Tobirama dropped off Sasuke and Naruto for a check up, he walked home while bickering with Madara about his earlier comments. Madara was walking beside Tobirama in his ghost form. They stopped bickering because of someone shouting. When they looked towards the scream they were dumbfounded. Madara stared at the person in front of them. It couldn't possibly be that person. 

"Hmm...please tell me you're seeing what I am seeing." Tobirama said with a hesitant tone. 

"If by what you're seeing is that brat as a female, then yeah you are." Madara agreed while staring at the girl with disbelief. 

Tobirama hummed and rubbed his chin also staring at the girl with disbelief. "Hmm I was sure he um I mean she died."

Madara nodded glaring at the former Senju. "Yeah no thanks to a certain someone!" 

"Hmm I wonder who that is?" Tobirama nodded thoughtfully.

Madara's eye twitched. "But still it might be a look alike!" He said denying the fact that the possibility of him being alive was in front of him.

"He always did look like a girl." Tobirama said amused.

The two sweat dropped when the person smacked their comrades head making him fall face front to the ground making a crack. Followed by stepping on him with a sadistic smile while putting pressure on the poor boy's back. They flinched at the familiar smirk. Only the Uchiha clan members had that smirk.

"Yeah well if I was having doubts, I'm sure now." Tobirama said nervously with his smile twitching.

Madara nodded with another sweatdrop. "Agreed. It seems, that is the original prankster from hell, my little brother. Izuna."

They both watched with dumbfounded words as the now female Izuna Uchiha was taking pleasure torturing the poor boy for making his dango fall to the ground.

"Huh...." Tobirama rubbed his chin with a thoughtful look. I wonder what her name is now.

"Troublesome." Madara said as he rubbed his temples of the chaos that brat would no doubt cause if he found out he was alive. Nope he can't find out. "Let's just go before-"

"Too late." Tobirama said as he pointed at Izuna who smirked when he saw them. 

"Ah...."

Though the question was how could he possibly see Madara?