Chapter 18

Next day...

The Gates of Konoha

Tobirama looked at the sleeping guards of the village and scowled. 

"This is why I said Hashirama had given Konoha to idiots like them." Madara said.

Tobirama silently agreed with Madara and took out two kunai from his pocket and threw them towards the guards. Missing their heads by an inch. The two sleeping guards shot up in surprise and flinched when they looked at the person responsible. Tobirama was looking at them with a sadistic expression. "Hn, my hand slipped."

Everyone sweatdropped except the two trembling guards. 

LIES!! Everyone thought.

Tobirama narrowed his eyes at the two guards and smiled sweetly. "Hn. I expect you'll be guarding the gates while I'm gone."

Everyone could hear the or else in his statement.

The two nodded furiously.

"Hn. Now sign us out." Tobirama said and then looked at his team and the client.

The guards quickly signed them out. "I-It's done. Y-You can now leave, Madara-sama and everyone else too."

"Hn. Before we leave." Tobirama looked at Kakashi. "I expect you to lead the team and not reading that garbage of yours."

As much as Kakashi wanted to deny that the books weren't garbage, he held himself back and only nodded. He really did not want the sadistic Uchiha's attention on him more than needed.

"Hn. Let's go." Tobirama said stoically before he and the others left.

"So, are there any ninjas in Wave Country?" Naruto asked the client.

"No." said Tazuna. He looked at the two genins in front of him, who had the same clan symbol on their back, walking alongside each other. "Kakashi-san, can I ask a question?"

"Sure, what is it, Tazuna-san?" Kakashi said who surprisingly was not reading his beloved book.

"Who is that boy?" Tazuna said, referring to Tobirama.

Kakashi looked at who he was looking at. "Well, he's Sasuke's older twin brother. His name is Madara Uchiha."

"Madara Uchiha? My knowledge is limited about shinobi, but isn't Madara the name of the traitor Uchiha Clan head?"

"It is. And surprisingly, his personality and manners are like Madara's as well. But the Hokage told me that the sadistic actions of him are a mixture of Madara Uchiha's and Tobirama Senju's sadistic natures. Which is terrifying, believe me!"

"Hn. Pay attention, cyclops." A deep voice said next to Kakashi.

Kakashi flinched and looked towards the voice. "S-Sorry!"

"Hn." Tobirama said before walking away.

Kakashi and Tazuna sighed in relief.

"Hn, a puddle?" Sasuke said as he looked at the puddle in front of him.

Tobirama slowly walked towards the puddle and smiled sadistically. Everyone flinched when he unsheathed the katana that he had on his back, and then his katana was covered with lightning. He looked at the puddle again and then brought his lightning covered katana down.

"AHHHHHH!!!" Two voices shouted in agony. Two figures covered laid on the ground twitching from the lightning shock. They flinched when they felt a presence in front of them. They looked up at the person.

"Hn. Talk." Tobirama said stoically.

"N-No." The Demon brothers said weakly.

Everyone felt pity for their two enemies when he saw Tobirama's sadistic expression become more sadistic.

Tobirama chuckled darkly. "I was hoping you'd say that. Now let's start our session."

.

A few minutes later...

"Stop, stop, please. I'll tell you anything you want!" The two brothers said weakly as they were bloodied and broken in all way because of the sadistic actions of the Uchiha. After hearing the information he needed, he stood up. "Hn. I have everything I need."

"You are gonna let us go?" they said together.

"Of course." 

The Demon Brothers sighed in relief after hearing his answer. However, before they knew what happened, they were killed by a kunai to the heart. Tobirama looked at the client and narrowed his eyes. "Talk."

"H-H-hai!" said Tazuna shakily. After finishing his explanation to the others. "So will you help me?"

"Hn. Let's go and finished this." Tobirama said as he walked away. Sasuke quickly followed his brother.

"Hai!" said Tazuna as he walked towards the two Uchiha brothers.

"Wait a minute! We are not continuing this mission; it's too risky!" Kakashi shouted.

Tobirama looked at Kakashi. "Hn. Sasuke and I are finishing it. You are more than welcome to leave. But I will not leave them to suffer like that."

Kakashi sighed. "Well, I guess we have to go too."

Naruto nodded and walked towards the others along with everyone else.