Chapter 21

Madara hummed and smirked as he watched the two siblings fighting each other. "You know Itachi reminds me of a weasel, Sasuke like a duck and you remind me of a what was it you called me?" His smirk widened. "Ah yes, a hedgehog! Hahaha, what a family! Hahaha!"

Tobirama's step faltered, causing Itachi to cut off one of his bangs. The temperature dropped to arctic levels.

Sasuke flinched when he saw what happened. "Uh oh."

Tobirama's bangs cast shadows over his eyes and a menacing dark aura covered him.

A shiver went down everyone's spine.

"You..." Tobirama hissed with a cold tone. "How...dare you... HOW DARE YOU CUT MY PRECIOUS HAIR!" Tobirama's sharingan changed to his mangekyo and lunged at Itachi.

Itachi flinched at the sight of his brother's glowing mangekyo sharingan. He barely dodged the hit. When did he get the mangekyo sharingan? It couldn't possibly be from the Uchiha massacre.

Madara rubbed his chin and nodded thoughtfully. "Hn it seems the princess loves his hair like me. I almost pity Itachi...almost."

"Don't think I forgot about you, porcupine head!" Tobirama growled making Madara flinch.

"Now now, It wasn't my fault. Itachi was the one who committed the crime." Madara said nervously.

Tobirama's eye twitched. "Bastard!"

Suddenly a wave of familiar menacing chakra made them stop in their tracks. Itachi and Tobirama looked towards the source and saw orange chakra coming from where Sasuke and Naruto were fighting Haku.

"It seems the Kyubii has gotten out of control." Kisame said.

"Hn." Itachi and Tobirama said.

Kisame's eye twitched and sighed in defeat. Uchihas.

Tobirama glanced at Itachi before sheathing his katana. "It seems we have to postpone our fight, aniki. I'm needed elsewhere. Hiraishingiri." Tobirama said before disappearing in a black flash.

"You know I hate that jutsu, Senju!" Madara growled at the jutsu that took his younger brother's life.

Itachi's eyes widened at the jutsu. That is Tobirama-sama's jutsu. How does he know it?

Tobirama appeared next to Naruto and quickly slapped a seal on his stomach. "Seal!"

Naruto's eyes closed before falling to the ground, unconscious.

Tobirama quickly knocked out the ice user who was shocked and then sighed. Honestly. Naruto's so much troublesome like anijiaAs for you Madara, I did apologize, didn't I?" Tobirama replied to Madara.

Madara clicked his tongue.

Tobirama sighed and looked at Sasuke's unconscious form. He crouched down and carefully took out the senbons from his body. He glanced out where Itachi and Kisame were and found them gone as expected. Suddenly the sound of birds' chirping made him look towards Kakashi. I'm going to regret this. Oh well. Hiraishingiri!

Tobirama appeared next to Kakashi and stopped his hand before it hit Zabuza's chest. "That's enough."

Kakashi narrowed his eyes at the stoic Uchiha. "Why did you stop me, Madara? And how do you know that jutsu?"

Tobirama ignored him and looked at Zabuza. "Gato is going to betray you. I save your life now. As a result, you are in debt to me."

Zabuza clicked his tongue. "I already know all that. What do you want, brat?"

"I want you to join Konoha."

"Huh?" Kakashi and Zabuza said dumbfounded.

"You and that brat are joining Konoha willingly or by force depends on you."

Zabuza sighed and scratched his neck. "I guess it would be good to settle down." He said nervously trying not to look at Tobirama's sharingan.

"Hn."

"Well, well, well. I knew that you were going to betray me!" A voice said.

Everyone looked towards the voice and found Gato surrounded by his men. "Kill them except the woman. We can have some fun with them later."

Tobirama sighed and glanced at Zabuza. "Shall we?"

Zabuza smirked. "After you."

"Hn."

Zabuza and Tobirama quickly ran towards the mob with their swords massacring them. When they were done Zabuza looked at Tobirama. "Not bad, kid. What's your name?"

Tobirama crossed his arms. "Madara Uchiha."

Zabuza hummed. "Madara Uchiha, eh?"

"Hn."

Zabuza chuckled. "Let's spar sometime when we get to your village."

Tobirama smirked and nodded. "Of course."

.

A few minutes later...

"So what are you calling this bridge?"

"The great Tazuna Bridge!" Tazuna exclaimed.

Everyone 'booed' at the name.

Tazuna sighed in defeat. "What about the great Uchiha Uzumaki Bridge?"

"Hai!" The villagers shouted in agreement.

"The great Uchiha Uzumaki Bridge it is then." Tazuna said.

"It's time to leave." Kakashi said.

"Hai/Hn."

.

.

Konoha - Hokage's Office

Hiruzen stared at the team in front of him and then at the two rogue-nin next to them. He sighed and looked at Tobirama and raised an eyebrow.

Tobirama sighed. "I decided to let them live here."

Everyone sweatdropped. He does know he's not a Hokage right? They thought.

Hiruzen cleared his throat. "Sen-Madara you can't just bring two rogue-nin in here like this! There are procedures for a reason you know! First, they have to go-"

"I'll tell you the secret to paperwork." Tobirama interrupted his rant.

Hiruzen's eyes widened. "Now that I think about more, you always do have a good reason." He nodded. "Well, welcome to Konoha. I hope you enjoy your stay!" He smiled and threw two headbands to the rogue-nins.

Everyone sweatdropped at his change of actions.

The Hokage looked at Tobirama with narrowed eyes. "Now, what's the secret?"

"Two words."

Hiruzen nodded and leaned in, paying close attention.

"Shadow clones." Tobirama smirked smugly.

Hiruzen's jaw dropped. "All this... time... you... there..."

Tobirama hummed while looking at him smug. "Why did you think I created that jutsu?" His smile turned sadistic. "Plus I quiet enjoyed keeping it secret to see the future successors feel the pain."

Hiruzen's eye twitched. "Damn you!"

Everyone else looked lost. Didn't Tobirama Senju create the jutsu? So why is he saying he's the one who created it?