Chapter 17

Next Day

"Hn...Duckbutt here, few meters to the right of the target over." said Sasuke as his eyebrows twitched at the alias. He would've killed their idiot sensei for giving the alias to him if Tobirama hadn't stopped him.

"Knucklehead here! Few bushes away from the target over." Naruto said.

"Hn sadist here, I have eyes on the hellcat over." Tobirama said as he glared at the menace in front of him. "If you don't come quietly..." Tobirama smiled sweetly as a sadistic aura appeared around him. "I'll make sure that the race of hellcats will be eradicated by me...forever."

The cat flinched and sat in front of Tobirama.

"Now come or else."

"Meow." Tora said nervously as he followed the ravenette.

Everyone sweatdropped. Even that menace is terrified of him!

.

Hokage's Office

Every time Tora tried to run away from the sadistic Uchiha, Tobirama would grab him by the tail and glare coldly at the cat with his sharingan while threatening her. When Tobirama saw Tora being strangled to death by her owner, he smiled serenely as he approached the owner. Everyone familiar with the Uchiha flinched at his serene smile and prayed for the cat's safety even though they hated the cat with every fiber of their being.

"Excuse me, young Miss." Tobirama said while smiling serenely.

"Yes, how can I help you, Uchiha-san?" the Damiyo's wife blushed.

"I think you should hold Tora tighter so that she won't run away again, don't you agree, Miss?"

Everyone flinched again while Tora was horrified at his comment.

The Daimyo's wife, who was oblivious because she was taken by the usual Uchiha charm, nodded while blushing. "Really, Uchiha-san?"

"Of course. And please call me Madara." Tobirama said while smiling.

Don't believe his lies! You're being conned, woman! Everyone - including Madara - shouted mentally.

"I know that this might not be related to you, Miss, but you see, I did have a pet before. So I know how to deal with them."

"Of course! I will since you had a pet before. After all, you are a very nice man who treats people kindly."

Kindly my ass! Everyone familiar with the sadistic Uchiha thought.

"Of course, Miss. I'm always kind." Tobirama said while maintaining his serene smile. "Should you ever lose her again, come to me, and I'll find Tora for you. Because during this short amount of time, we became friends with each other." Tobirama said.

As if! Tora and everyone else thought.

"Of course, I will! Such a nice young man." The Daimyo's wife smiled shyly.

He's not nice in any way! You're being fooled by his charms! The occupants of the room thought while their eyebrows twitched.

"I'll come to you if she runs away. I'll put a good word for you with my husband as well. Let me know if you need anything, Madara-san." the Damiyo's wife said before leaving.

"You're too kind. Have a good day, Miss."

"You too. Let's meet again some time and discuss matters with my husband sometimes. I'm sure he would be glad to meet you as well, Madara-san."

"Of course Miss. I'll let you know when I can."

"Alright. Bye!"

Everyone's jaws dropped to the ground. How in the hell did he manage to gain favors with the Daimyo's family?!

When the owner left, Tobirama looked at the Hokage with the same serene smile. Hiruzen flinched at the familiar smile. Everyone, even the Anbu, scooted away from him.

"You will give us a C-Rank mission, won't you, Saru?" Tobirama said serenely.

"O-Of course!" Hiruzen said nervously.

Iruka wanted to tell him, no, but he flinched at the smile that Tobirama was sending him with the look of 'I dare you to deny it.' Iruka swallowed thickly while sweat came down his face and looked away.

Hiruzen cleared his throat. "Alright, here's a C-Rank mission escort to Wave Country. Send in Tazuna." A minute later, a white-haired old man walked in with a bottle of sake.

"Are these the brats that are going to protect me...what a joke, heh!" Tazuna said with a drunken tone.

Tobirama frowned at the sight of their client.

Tobirama scowled, felt like breaking the man in half slowly painfully, but he calmed himself down. He looked at Tazuna with a sickeningly sweet smile. "Careful, or you'll find yourself six feet under."

"H-Hai!" Tazuna nodded furiously.

"Hn. Let's go." Tobirama said as he looked at Sasuke and Naruto.

"Hn." Sasuke nodded before leaving with Tobirama and Naruto.

"Well, I guess I'll see you at the gates tomorrow, Tazuna-san." Kakashi said before he walked out.

Hiruzen rubbed his temples. "I swear he gets more sadistic as the days go by."

Everyone nodded.