Chapter 6

Next Day...

Hokage's Office

"So what did you want to talk about Saru?" said Tobirama.

"You remember Danzo correct?" said Hiruzen.

"Hai, he was one of my students. Why?"

Hiruzen frowned and sighed.

Tobirama narrowed his eyes. "What's wrong Saru?"

"Danzo is planning on massacring the Uchiha clan."

"WHAT?!" Tobirama shouted.

"ABSOLUTELY NOT!" Madara shouted in Tobirama's mind.

"Be quiet Madara."

"Tch."

"Even though I hated the Uchiha, I would never want to massacre the whole clan including the children!" said Tobirama.

"I know which is why I need your help." said Hiruzen.

"What do you need my help with?"

"Considering that you were the second best at sealing compared to Mito-sama is there any way that you can save the clan?"

Tobirama rubbed his chin in thought. "There is one way."

"What is it?"

"It's a seal I created long ago, considering how powerful it was I did not teach  it to anyone since in the wrong hands it is very dangerous."

"And that seal can help the Uchiha?"

"Hai. Tell me Saru what happened to Uzushiogakure?"

Sarutobi sweated bullets. "W-Well they were wiped out by the three alliance."

"And why did Konoha not help the Uzumaki considering Mito was one of them?"

"My hands were tied." said Hiruzen nervously.

Tobirama's eyebrows twitched. "We will talk about this later on. Let's focus on the bigger issue here."

Hiruzen nodded.

"Have you been to Uzu recently?"

"No."

"Well here's what I think it's best to do. I will send some clones there and make a few homes. It should be done in a week. I will then seal the Uchiha clan members in a scroll with the seal that I created, and we'll take them to Uzu. Until Danzo is dealt with."

"Hm that's a good idea but how do we know that the Uchiha clan won't betray Konoha?"

"They won't. Trust me."

Hiruzen sighed. "Alright, I trust you sensei."

"Hn. Tell me who is going to kill the Uchiha clan?"

"Itachi and Shisui Uchiha."

Tobirama nodded. "I see. Saru I will give you the scroll tomorrow. Give it to them without telling I was the one who created it. I will accompany them during the massacre along with someone else. Don't ask who."

Hiruzen nodded. "Alright. But is that person trustworthy?"

"Hai. I will seal the others with this person while Itachi and Shisui do the same with the others while creating clones in place of the real people."

"I see alright."

"Make sure no one gets wind of this."

"Hai sensei."

"I will be leaving. I have seals to make."

"Thank you sensei."

"Hn."