Chapter 19

Wave Country

Tobirama's eyes widened as he heard the sound of a spinning object in the air. "Everyone duck!"

"What he said!" Kakashi shouted.

Everyone ducked while Tobirama turned his head to the side a bit as the sword passed him and got stuck into a tree. Seconds later, a figure stood on the sword. Tobirama narrowed his eyes at the missing-nin and then grinned madly. "At last. A person who I can fight against without restraint!"

Sasuke felt pity for the missing-nin now. Rest in peace, whoever you are.

Tobirama unsheathed his katana and disappeared in a blur.

So fast! Everyone thought.

Zabuza quickly blocked his sword with his own. He grunted a little at the katana's force was stronger as he thought originally.

Tobirama smirked as he did a single hand sign. "Katon gouka mekkyaku!" A wide wall of fie was headed towards the missing-nin.

Zabuza's eyes widened. "Damn it!" He cursed as he did several hand signs. "Suiton suijinheki no jutsu!" a wall of water was headed towards the fire.

Water and fire wall jutsus collided with each other. However, to Zabuza's horror, the fire was stronger. He dodged to the left and panted heavily. He looked at Tobirama, who was standing in front of him. No amount of sweat was visible on him which pissed him off.  

Everyone - except Sasuke- were left dumbfounded of how a mere Genin was fighting and winning with one of the seven hidden swordsmen of the mist. They were said to be the best after all!

"This dance has gotten boring. You wish to dance, yet you do not know the steps. Time to finish this!" Tobirama brought his sword down; however, he jumped back quickly, dodging the senbons that came at him. A masked figure stood in front of him, holding Zabuza by the arms.

Tobirama narrowed his eyes at the intruder and clicked his tongue. "Tch. I have lost interest in this useless dance." he sheathed his sword. The figure quickly left with their master.

"Why did you let him go!" Kakashi shouted in outrage. "We could have killed them or taken them for questioning!"

"Hn. I wish to dance with him when he's at full power." Tobirama grinned manically. They shivered at his expression. "And there is no need for questioning them. We already know who employed them to kill our drunk client."

Tazuna's eyes twitched at the insult.

"Take us to your house." Tobirama said as he looked at Tazuna from the corner of his eyes.

"Hai!" said Tazuna.

"Bravo Senju! You're becoming like me as time passes!" Madara said while smirking.

Tobirama sighed. Shut up! And why did I have to say that blasted word the black hedgehog always says before danc-fighting?!

Hn. It seems you're becoming a true Uchiha, snowflake. Giving the fact that you loved the thrill of battle just now.

Tobirama sighed again. "Could you not remind me, black hedgehog?" He grumbled.

Madara chuckled in response.

.

Tazuna's House

"Tsunami, I'm home!" Tazuna shouted as he opened the door to his house.

"Oh, you've come back! Did you bring help?" said Tsunami as he looked at everyone.

"Hai, these people are from Konoha, and they'll help us defeat Gato." Tazuna said.

"Oh, hello. My name is Tsunami." Tsunami said as she looked at team seven. "I'm sure you're tired. There are some rooms upstairs, feel free to use them."

"Hai/Hn," they said.