Chapter 7

Next Day...

The Hokage's Office

Hokage-sama you ask for me? said Tobirama.

"Hai. Anbu, leave us." said Hiruzen.

"Hai Hokage-sama!" said the Anbu before leaving the room in a shunshin.

When Tobirama was sure they were alone, he applied a silencing seal. 

"Is it done sensei?" said Hiruzen.

"Hn. These are the seals. I made enough for the whole clan with a few to spare. Give them to Shisui and Itachi before they leave for the massacre. Also." Tobirama took out a special seal. "Give this to Shisui."

"What's this?"

"It's a special seal that can protect his mangekyo sharingan. I believe that Danzo will come for the power of his eyes and if he gets them, we will have trouble. So give this to him and make sure that he uses it. Order him if you have to and make sure you're there when he does as a witness."

"Hai, sensei."

"Hn. I will be leaving and getting ready for the night. Oh before I go make sure Sasuke is at the academy."

"Hai. Sensei have you planned the accommodations for the Uchiha clan in Uzu?"

"Hn. I did it last night. There are enough houses for temporary placement. They are livable."

Hiruzen nodded and was awed at how fast his sensei worked. "And what about that person who is going to help you?"

"Hn he will be there. However, I will be the only one who meets him due to some circumstances he can't be seen by others."

Hiruzen nodded.

.

.

.

1 hour before the Uchiha Massacre 

"Itachi, Shisui, thank you for coming." said Hiruzen as he looked at the two Uchiha Anbu.

"Is there a problem Hokage-sama?" said Shisui.

"This is your mission details. Follow them to the last detail." said Hiruzen as he handed the scrolls. Their eyes widened as they read the contents of the scrolls. 

"Are you sure this is going to work Hokage-sama?" said Itachi.

"Hai." 

They nodded.

"Before you leave. Shisui apply this seal on your eyes as a precaution."

"Precaution for what Hokage-sama?" said Shisui.

"For your mangekyo." 

Shisui nodded and took the scroll in his hand. He looked at the Hokage with a bit of hesitation. "Are you sure it's safe Hokage-sama?"

"Hai."

Shisui nodded and applied the seal. 

"Alright, now that that's done. I wish you luck." said Hiruzen.

"Hai!" said Itachi and Shisui before disappearing in a shunshin.

.

.

.

At the Night of the Massacre

Tobirama looked at Madara who was standing stoically next to him.

"Don't screw this up Uchiha." said Tobirama.

Madara snorted. "Same goes for you Senju."

"Hn. Despite our differences, I am trusting you for not betraying me."

"Hn same."

"I won't."

Madara nodded. "I will do as you so command Senju-sama~" Madara bowed mockingly.

Tobirama's eyebrows twitched. "Why you annoying black hedgehog!"

 Madara's eyes twitched. "What did you say ice princess?!"

"Get going already!"

"Hn."

.

.

1 hour later...

Tobirama stood in the shadows concealing his chakra as he took in the odd side. What the hell is that? thought Tobirama as he looked at the figure with an orange mask with twitching eyebrows. I think I found his stupid student.

Madara appeared next to the twitching tobirama. "Hn I did my part. Did you finish your part?"

"Hn."

"What are you looking at?" Madara followed the former Senju's gaze and found a figure with a lolly shaped mask who was killing the clones awkwardly. 

"Tobi is a good boy!" said Tobi as he twirled around killing the clone Uchihas. 

Tobirama's eyebrows twitched and sweatdropped. He sighed and looked at Madara who was next to him. "Did you give him brain damage while you were training him?"

If you looked closely at Madara's face, you could see his eyebrows twitching.