Chapter 5

Next Day...

Hokage's office

Hiruzen looked at the two Uchiha brothers sitting in front of him and cleared his throat while glancing nervously at the youngest brother.

"So...Madara." Hiruzen looked nervously at the former Senju and started sweating when his sensei narrowed his eyes. 

"Is there something wrong Hokage-sama?" said Itachi as he glanced worriedly at the Hokage.

"W-Whatever are you talking about Itachi-kun?" said Hiruzen nervously.

"It's just that you are trembling a bit."

"I-Is that so?"

"Hn, and you're stuttering."

"Ahahaha you must've heard wrong Itachi-kun." the Hokage laughed nervously as he glanced at the sour expression on his sensei's face.

"Hn." said Itachi.

"A-Anyway how can I help you this fine day?"

"Yes, well I wanted to know when Sasuke and Madara are going to start the academy."

"Oh yes! I forgot about that!"

Tobirama narrowed his eyes as the Hokage who flinched. "Hn, as a Hokage you must never forget such things."

"H-Hai!" said Hiruzen.

Itachi tilted his face with a question mark over his head. "Are you sure I'm not missing something here?"

"Hai!" said Hiruzen.

Itachi raised an eyebrow at the Hokage's odd behavior. Strange...

"Anyway, the academy starts next week, so please let Fugaku-sama know about it."

"Hai." said Itachi.

"Is that all?"

"Hai. Let's go Madara."

"Hn, there's something I want to talk to Hokage-sama about in private Aniki. Please go on ahead first. I'll come when I'm finished." he smirked.

"Hn." said Itachi as he left the two alone.

No, don't leave me with this sadist! The Hokage looked at the former Senju with a horrified expression.

"As for you..."

The Hokage flinched at the ravenette's sadistic face.

"As Hokage, you must know everything about anyone and anything. Remember that!"

"Hai!"

"If not well..."

"H-Hai!"

"Hn." 

Outside the Hokage Tower

"So what did you talk about with Hokage-sama otouto?" said Itachi as he glanced at Tobirama.

"Hn." said Tobirama as he left Itachi.

Itachi's eyebrow twitched at the response.

"Hahahaha are you mad that your otouto won't talk to you I-ta-chi kun!" said Shisui who appeared next to him.

Itachi's eyebrow twitched violently. "Hn. Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu."

"Gah! Stop firing at me Itachi!" Shisui shouted as he dodged another fireball.

"Hn." 

Tobirama's Room

"It's very amusing how the monkey is scared of you Senju." said Madara.

"Hn." said Tobirama.

"I wonder what that depressed Senju would think of you when he saw you." Madara smirked in amusement.

Tobirama's eye twitched.

"Probably make fun of his precious otouto." 

Tobirama's eye twitched.

"Hmm...maybe he'll get depressed because of your appearance?"

Tobirama's eyes twitched again as he started shaking violently due to anger.

Madara smirked as he saw he was successful in riling up Tobirama. "At least your fashion sense has gotten better. You used to wear such vulgar clothes. Devoid of any fashion sense."

"Why you annoying porcupine head! I'll kill you!"

"Hn. You couldn't even if you wanted to toothpaste!"

"Damn you annoying hedgehog!"