Chapter 1 (Introduction)

Hey, you remember Me?

It's me Nina Carisi, used to be Nina Jonas.
It's been what a year now since you've heard from me, so here's an update.

I start my freshman year of high-school tomorrow at Anchor Beach, it's nice I'm in the same building but just a different part. I love Anchor Beach and I've been able to keep my straight A's.
I'm 14 now and it's unreal to believe I've been with my dad Sonny for 2 years now time has flown and so much has happened in such short time.
I'm on the dance/cheer team at school and it's a lot of fun. I get along with most everyone at school except there's these three girls who I have problems with it's a click, preppy girl mess. Thankfully neither of them do cheer and dance.
Nicole the leader, Lheanna, and Rachelle her followers, Nicole Likes to start up stuff, but usually I finish it.
One day I'll probably beat her ass and she'll stop, she hates it because Noah and I are actually dating now. Towards the end of the year last year at spring fling Noah and I went to the dance as friends and he asked me to be his girlfriend. I of course said yes and we've been dating ever since, she has this huge thing for Noah and got mad when he rejected her and now I guess she thinks I need to pay for it.

My dad Sonny is still dating Amanda, she actually moved in at the beginning of summer.
I thought they'd be at least engaged or married by now but I guess not. She's great and I love her, she treats me like I'm her own and that means a lot to me. She helped me get ready for Spring fling, my dad cried like the day of my adoption, and I'm for sure a daddy's girl if you haven't figured it out.
He's still a detective at SVU and still gets pissed when Finn slips me Mountain Dew.

My dad well my brother Joe's biological Dad who raised me remember Donald? He's still in Prison and He's set to get out I think sometime this year that I know of. Sonny asked to be notified immediately even though that we know of he isn't a harm or danger. But I guess he felt it was important, Sonny doesn't want me to have him in my life or be in contact with him. I'm ok with it I suppose, but Sonny said if I did want to contact him then we would talk about it.

I don't know how it's possible I start high-school tomorrow.