Moving Forward unexpected news

****Nina's POV****

**((The following Tuesday))**

I'm 22 weeks today and I'm home from the hospital for now. Our baby boy is growing healthy and moving more and more. So far treatments are helping and working, and the tumor is shrinking. It's likely once after the baby is born, they'll go in and do the surgery. It's sad to think my son will be my only child here, but I'm thankful for one.
As for school I'll be online and anchor beach is pretty supportive of me doing it at my own pace with everything with my health. I'm still getting straight A's and doing homework mixes in with puking and sleeping.
My hair is all gone now but Amanda really has taste in headbands and hats. Dad is even more protective in fear I'll get sick with my immunity being down.

I got to catch up with Alexandra, Jackie, and Nicole it's been hard to hear about going to school and having a life when I've been dealing with cancer and being sick. But it is what it is. Noah is at school and we've been on FaceTime a lot since he's around a lot of people and I haven't felt well, he's so supportive and I love him.

I was sitting on the couch watching tv when dad came over and brought me some soup.

"Thanks dad."
I smiled

"It's nonna's recipe"
Sonny smiled

"Aww I miss them."
I smiled remembering all the New York memories

I ate some soup and Sonny sat next to me

"So Amanda and I was thinking maybe having our wedding outside in the backyard have everything set up and decorated. We're going to invite the precinct, Nonno, Nonna, and Isabella are going to come over, Noah, Amanda's parents, keep it simple and small."
Sonny said

"I love it, it'll be pretty especially in October."
I smiled

I sorta paused for a minute and leaned up and put my empty bowl on the coffee table

"I haven't talked to Noah about this, but I want to talk to you about this dad before we talk about it to anyone else."
I said

Sonny's face went to serious concern

"I was thinking about this a lot and now that I got the news about my health, I want to bring it more. So I know that at 15 years old, I don't know if I could raise a child. I wanted to talk to you about you and Amanda raising our baby. You adopt it or I'm not sure how that works, but he'll have You and Amanda to raise him, especially in the event I don't make it."
I said sad

Sonny looked at me

"Nina first you're not going to die, you're going to make it (Sonny put his hand on my shoulder)  we're in this together. You're going to get beat this like everything else. You don't leave this earth before I do."
Sonny had tears fall down his face

"I just wanted you to know that."
I said tears falling down my face

Sonny scooped me up in his arms and held me there and we cried together

****Sonny's POV****

I was making dinner while Nina slept in her room, I can't help but keep going to check on her every 15 minutes just to make sure she's breathing. She's doing good and she's stable, baby is ok but ever since she said what she's going to say it keeps bothering me.

Amanda came through the door

"Hey hunny."
Amanda smiled

"Hey baby."
I smiled and we kissed

"How was your day?"
I asked

"Busy, but good. We got some court stuff taken care of and everyone misses you."
Amanda said