It doesnt look good

****Nina's POV****

I looked up at my dad who was laying here with me after just getting devastating news

"Dad."
I said

"What hunny?"
He asked Wiping his eyes

"I don't know if I wanna do treatment anymore, I just want to spend all the time I can with you, Joey, Noah, and everyone."
I said

"Nina, I just I don't know I don't know what to think or say."
Sonny cried again

"Dad it's ok. It's going to be ok, it has to be."
I cried

"Should we try to do the brain surgery? Maybe do radiation and then try?"
I asked

Sonny took a deep breath

"Dad I have to ask you something."
I said

"What is it?" Sonny asked

"You won't forget me right?"
I asked

"Nina Carisi..."
Sonny pulled me into him hugging me tight

"No, I won't and I won't ever."
Sonny was sobbing

I was sobbing too.

We was left with a decision In less than 24 hours to make.

*****Sonny's POV****

The next day Wednesday

"Benson"
Olivia answered the phone

"Hey I wanted to call and let you know Nina, Amanda, Noah, and I all talked it over well. Nina is going to do the radiation, and in about a month they are going to do the surgery if the tumor shrinks like they are hoping."
I said

"Sonny, I don't even know what to say other than I'm sorry."
Olivia said

"I know, I'm watching my daughter laying here and she told me last night she knows she's dying, but she wants to keep fighting as long as she can. I just, I just, I don't know."
I began to cry

"Carisi I'll let the squad know, and if you need anything. Anything you call me ok?"
Olivia said

"Thanks Olivia."
I said

We hung up the phone

"Dad."
Nina called from her room

"Yes Princess."
I said walking back into her room over to her bed

"Joey is smiling again."
I said

I looked at Joey emotional

"He's always smiling when you are holding him."
I said

"Yeah."
She smiled

Dr Manning and Meredith came in

"Hello Sonny and Nina."
Dr Manning said

"Hey."
Nina and I said

"How would you like to do moving forward?"
Dr Manning said

Nina and I looked at each other

"We talked about it and we would like to do the radiation and take the risk with surgery if the tumor shrinks like we hope."
I said

"You know medically, I can't tell you this what you have to do. I know this is a hard decision for all of us, but I think if I was in your shoes this is what I would do. There's risk all the way around."
Dr Manning said

"I hope so."
I said

"Well. Nina is stable right now, and everything else is steady. We can send you home for a few days, and then have you back first thing Monday morning to start radiation. We will keep you in the hospital since we'll do radiation for 2 weeks and then go from there."
Dr manning said

"I'm excited to go home."
Nina smiled

I smiled trying to be strong
I knew her coming home
Maybe it and the last time
She does come home

****Nina's POV****

Sunday
Tomorrow we start two weeks of radiation
I've enjoyed being home with my Son, dad, Amanda, and seeing everyone from the precinct.

I wrote a letter for my dad and put it in an envelope, I put it in my hospital bag. It's for when I'm to go into surgery if it works out, he's to read afterwards.

I looked at Joey in his crib he was sleeping peacefully.
Amanda and dad have been helping so much with him, and Noah has been staying over off and on. I hate to leave him here when I go to the hospital but Noah has promised to bring him over as much as possible.

I looked around my room remembering being a 12 year old coming here and all the shit my dad and I have been through and walked through. It's unbelievable honestly and now look where we are.

I laid down on my bed looking around my room and admiring everything.

"I'm going to miss this."
I said