two: lights

after 2 days these two didn't talk to each other. jungkook tried to make conversation with taehyung because he can't stand these 'quiet days' but the elder always was somewhere else or was focused on something else so jungkook can't even try to I don't know, clean the air between them?

right now is 3:00am and everyone were sleeping besides jungkook who can't because of the party which was literally 1h ago. at the party jungkook can't enjoy himself or even focus on something else because of fact, that taehyung was dancing sexily 5feets away from him.

he found himself starring with wide eyes and parted lips at taes ass and focused on every his move, sway of his body but when the random guy brought taehyungs back to his chest, swaying their bodies together he felt his ears heat up red because of the anger he felt.

after that they came back home and decided to get some rest after that 'awesome' party which not everyone were enjoying. like I said was 3:00am and jungkook can't sleep because of the annoying feeling in his chest called "jealousy" so he stand up from his bed and took the closest (grey)hoodie he had so he can go to the kitchen (in a boxers) and maybe eat something nice.

as he closed door to his room and quietly made way to the kitchen, he noticed that are lights on from there and quiet music is playing in the background. he thought that maybe one of the members had the same problem as he and wanted just relax too, so he quickly went to kitchen without hesitation. unfortunately there was that one member who he didn't actually want see without preparing, he froze.

taehyung

he said slowly and this drew taehyungs attention to him. taehyung was in green sweatpants and black oversized T-shirt with that messy blonde hair, they always made jungkook so crazy.

they stared at each other for a few moments, absolutely not saying anything, only this slow music was mading a sound. suddenly taehyung stepped closer so he was inches away and took jungkooks hand so he was holding her in own, and said lowely:

"may I invite you to the dance?"

jungkook was still standing frozen with his hand in taes. but after about 15s he said quietly: "y-yes" without breaking a eye contact with the elder. taehyung took jungkooks both hands and put them on his shoulders and after that, put own on jungkooks waist and started sway their body's to the music, of course still having deep eye contact with the younger.

after some moments jungkook put his forehead on taes shoulder and hugged the elder close bringing face closer to the crook of taehyungs neck. taehyung closed his eyes at the sensation and started humming melody to more relax his kookie. suddenly jungkook said, looking now into taehyungs eyes: "I'm sorry, I didn't mean that taehyung. you u-understood me wrong. i was so happy about what happened but when we h-hugged each other I-I remembered that you were drunk a-and I just thought that you were doing this only because of that and I didn't want you to feel u-used a-and I-I do really like you! trust me I d-do so much. more than I should a-and-"

he was interrupted by taehyungs lips.

taehyung grabbed jks chin for support while jungkook immediately melt into the kiss, taking taehyungs neck more down to have him closer and made kiss more deep. after long making out they slowly pulled away and tae kissed jungkook skin under each of his eyes. they starred into each others eyes in way that none of them knew before. "I love you" taehyung said. their noses touched multiple times in a little Eskimo kiss making jungkook smile that much that he starts biting lower lip. "I t-think I love you too tae" jungkook said pecking the elder lips shyly, looking down immediately after that.

taehyung smiled with teary eyes and picked Jungkook up by his waist, supnning the boy around the kitchen happily. jungkook chuckled showing his iconic bunny smile, hugging taes body closer. after a moment taehyung slowed down and gently put jungkook down."I'm sorry for avoiding you kookie. I just needed to process this and you know calm down? I guess" taehyung said with little smile and jungkook leaned to kiss taehyungs lips gently, making the elder smile more into the kiss.

jungkook broke a kiss, blushing madly and said "let's just forget about that shit and go to sleep okay?". "yeah I'd like that" taehyung chuckled pecking jungkooks neck and off the lights in the kitchen, taking the younger with him to make a way to jks room holding his hand meanwhile.

taehyung closed the door behind them and lay down on jungkooks bed, taking jungkook in his embrace. jungkook kissed taehyungs jaw and hugged the elder by a neck, burying his face into the crook of her, inhaling his scent. tae started hugging his waist gently and sighed.

"good night, kookie"

"good night, tae"

HIIIII everyone again!!!!😚 u made my day thank you sm for 14 readers I mean OH MY FUCKIN GOD someone read that book!😭 I'm sooo happy to have you here!🤍 I hope you like this chapter and I promise you next will be as fast as I can and will be even more interesting. stay healthy and remember I purple you !!

PS

they were dancing to "never not" by Lauv if y'all are curious😘

idk why but I think that song is literally made for them and when they sang her on taekook vlive 2020? I WAS LITERALLY CRYING 😩I just immediately thought about that song while writing anyway TAEKOOK REAL okay ily🙆🏼‍♀️

see ya

see ya