nine: flavour

next day jungkook and taehyung spent together, watching netflix and spending time with their hyungs. taehyung did everything too more cheer up jungkook and it kinda worked, mostly. right now is 1.00 am and everyone are sleeping in their own rooms.

taehyung and jungkook in their room are sleeping in each others embraces. taehyung noticed, that before jungkook fall asleep, he was really tense and wasn't sleeping for a long time but after massaging his back a little, jungkook calm down and fell asleep.

right now, taehyung is hugging jks waist while jungkook have back pressed against taes chest, holding taehyungs hand meanwhile. he opened eyes a little and sighed at that handsome man who is hugging him from the back. he sat on the bed and kissed taehyungs puffy cheek before standing up and leaving room. taehyung after some moments noticed that he doesn't feel jungkooks warm body so he immediately woke up. he scanned the room but didn't see his boyfriend. he stand up sleepily and left the room.

he noticed that lights in the kitchen are "on" so went there, sighing lovely when saw jungkook in his cute pyjama, sitting on kitchen table while eating strawberrie/carmel ice cream with big bambis eyes. taehyung went closer too jungkook, he stood between his legs and put hands on jungkooks thighs.

"can I have some?" taehyung said making jungkook met his gaze. the younger nodded and gave taehyung a spoon. taehyung took some ice cream too his moulth and swallowed it. he noticed that jungkook was looking at him. jungkooks hair was falling at his forehead while covering his big eyes a little, he looked adorable. taehyung took spoonful of ice cream and brought it too jungkooks mouth. when he did that, he leaned too his lips and kissed them slowly.

jungkook returned kiss which was very gentle and sweet. taehyung licked jungkooks lips asking for permission too parting them. jungkook of course parted them, allowing taehyung too insert his tongue. jungkook gave him sweet flavour of strawberries mixed with heavy, salty carmel and the elder realized that this was how heaven felt like. taehyung was gently massaging jks thighs, up and down while still kissing him passionately.

after some moments, taehyung slowly pulled away and looked jungkook in the eyes. jungkook opened them slowly and licked lips lightly. "everything okay baby?" taehyung asked and brought jungkooks body closer by pulling him by his knees. he touched jks nose with own making jungkook blush madly. "yeah, I was just hungry. I wanted too eat something more healthy but that didn't work as I planned" jungkook answered with a bunny smile.

taehyung nodded and thought for some seconds. "you wanna play a game?" he asked and jungkook nodded with a smile. "close your eyes and don't peek" taehyung said and pecked his lips quickly, jungkook did as taehyung told him. taehyung took cherry's from the kitchen counter and ate some, quickly and quietly.

jungkook had eyes closed all the time but suddenly felt lips on his own and from the surprise, he slowly parted them sighing heavily. taehyung started slowly kissing jungkooks lips, sometimes biting or pulling his lower lip too make that moment more sensual. he grabbed jungkooks elbows while jungkook pulled him closer by his shirt, where taes tummy was.

taehyung pulled away and said against his lips "what flavour my mouth have?". jungkook felt chills on his back and slowly opened eyes. "c-cherry's?" jungkook breathe out and taehyung leans closer too his lips, saying "that's correct answer" before kissing them again, chastely. taehyung drunk some water and said "now it's your turn, you can use two things" before closing eyes.

jungkook drunk some water too and looked around the kitchen. he leans too take honey and strawberries into his mouth. he swollen them and leans closer taehyungs lips. he put hands on taehyungs shoulders and pecked the elders lips softly, taehyung took that as a signal too leans closer and  kissed jks lips more properly.