thirteen: red wine

next day/6:30pm

jungkook is getting ready too meet with taehyung. he is trying his best, too look attractive and pretty for him. he wear black jeans and white button-up shirt with neckline, also did little make up and fixed his hair too have them more messy, he knew that taehyung like when he look like that way.

he checked the time in phone and called for taxi, he arrived there 3 minutes before and when he stood next too taehyungs apartment door, he sighed heavily. jungkook started be afraid that the conversation will not go well, he didn't want taehyung too be mad at him, jk just hope that they would make up. but what if taehyung right now have someone else and he didn't want jungkook anymore? what if-

suddenly door opened, there was a taehyung who leaned against the frame door. "hi" tae said and jungkook immediately turned red when he noticed his look. taehyung was in also button-up white shirt with big neckline and blue skinny jeans, he had messy hair and a lot silver jewellery. and god, these dark hair. "hi tae" jungkook breathe out, taehyung smiled delicately and let him entered to the apartment.

"here, give me that" taehyung said and helped jungkook too took off his brown coat, "thanks" jungkook said while undressing quickly. "you have pretty apartment, looks really w-warm?" jungkook said with little smile while looking around, "thanks" taehyung said and played some slow and relaxing music from speakers.

jungkook smiled too himself at the music. he sighed meanwhile looking at taes back, completely didn't know what to do with himself. he didn't think and just slowly made way too taehyung, grabbing his soft hand too turn him and say shyly "d-do you wanna maybe dance?". jungkook was too scared too see taehyungs reaction so he just looked at the floor. he felt that taehyung walked closer too him, so looked up too meet his eyes, taehyung put one hand on jungkooks waist taking him closer, in another hand he grabbed jungkooks. the younger smiled at that warmly and put his free hand on taes shoulder.

taehyung started slowly swaying their bodies in the same rhythm, still looking deeply into jks big, dark eyes. after a moment jungkook hugged tae closer and hide face in the crook of his neck. they stayed like that for some time, in each others warm embraces. "I'm sorry" jungkook suddenly said into taes neck, he pulled away and looked softly into taes chocolate eyes.

"I'm so sorry tae, I'm so stupid. I said that because I thought that we will hide our relationship more in secret and from stuffs. I didn't want too hurt you, I would never leave you for that. I love you taehyung. I broke completely when you left, I couldn't sleep without you near me... I miss you so much tae. I'm sorry for everything, that's all my fault" jungkook said never breaking eye contact with the elder.

they starred at each other for some moments and then taehyung said "It's okay jungkook, I shouldn't run away I'm sorry too, I just needed too spend some time alone". jungkook smiled and hugged him again tightly, taehyung luckily hugged back. "thank you" jungkook said when they broke a hug, they starred at each other some more and taehyung said "l-like I said, I have wine here so I'll pours us some". jungkook smiled at that and nodded lightly, the elder pulled away and went too the kitchen while jungkook sat down at the end of taehyungs bed.

he starred at taehyung and checked him out quickly, gosh he looked so gorgeous. after some time taehyung joined jungkook again, with 2 glasses of red wine. he sat next too him and gave him one of the glasses. „thanks" jungkook said and took a sip, taehyung took sip too as well and said "that's my favourite" with little smile. "taste delicious" jungkook said with little smile and took another sip, taehyung chuckled.

jungkook leaned against the bed, on his elbows and said "I like your hair", "oh thank you, I just thought that I should change something so, and people can't recognise me that easily" taehyung explained and fixed hair a little.