three: honey and strawberries

it's saturday 10am and these boys are still in the deep deep sleep in each others arms. jungkook had to in middle of the night take his hoodie off, cause was too hot for him in the bed and hugging taehyung doesn't helped at all. unfortunately their sweet sleep broke a alarm, coming from jungkooks phone.

taehyung slowly started opening his beautiful chocolate eyes and smiled at the view. jungkook had face in the crook of taes neck and tae had chin on top of jk head, while hugging his naked waist. their legs are tangled together in a comfy mess.
they slept like that before but this time they felt even more comfortable with each other.

"jungkook your alarm is going off" tae mumbled with a little smile while shaking younger boy delicately. "then turn it off" jungkook said burying face more into taes neck. tae chuckled and leans over jungkook to press the snooze button. they hugged each other a bit longer but then again, alarm started distributing their sweet moment.

"ok I'm done" tae said, chuckling while again turning (this time completely) alarm off. "god I hate that shit" jungkook finally said while looking up at taehyung. "good morning my prince" taehyung said, kissing jks cheek gently. "morning" jungkook mumbled, blushing madly and looking at taes chest, helding onto his shirt.

"oh- sorry I took my hoodie off because was too hot in here and you know" jungkook said while feeling kinda embarrassed but when he looked up at taehyung who smirked lightly, he smiled too,  showing his cute bunny teeth. "it's okay, I got you" taehyung said, going down to be at the same level as jungkook, pecking his nose.

"yeah I know but I don't what you to look at me and feel weird or I don't know awkward? so I'll jus-" he was cut off when tae put thumb on his lower lip, putting rest of his hand on cheek. "jungkook, I love your body so much" taehyung said in that deep-sexy voice making jungkook turn into tomato and looked away still not feelin well with that.

taehyung noticed that and took jungkooks arm to kiss every inch of her. after that tae started kissing jungkooks chest and collarbones while putting his own hands on jungkooks slim waist, taking him even closer. jungkook was looking at taehyung moves with hearts in his big eyes, adoring that handsome man. taehyung started kissing jungkooks neck while jk put elbows up, putting them on taes shoulders.

"tae, what are we going to do" jungkook said worriedly while closing eyes. "you mean, about us?" taehyung mumbled against jks neck, still putting wet kisses. jungkook nodded lightly and put chin on top of taes head. "I don't even know what are we. are we em b-boyfriends?" jungkook add patting taehyungs shoulders to get his attention. taehyung gave last long kiss too jungkooks neck, proudly leaving pretty red mark before looking up into jungkooks eyes.

"of course kook, if you want to? I would love too be your boyfriend. yeah, and about rest of the members um I think they will be okay. I mean, we always were so close and everything and they were okay when I kissed you on the cheek before or you know, something like this. so the worst part in that are stuffs and army's but everything will be okay trust me, just let's enjoy without their knowledge for now. oh wait *taehyung cleared his throat* do you want too be my boyfriend, pretty boy?" taehyung said, looking deeply jungkook in the eyes, with his boxy smile.

"I'd love too!" jungkook said a little too loudly,  making taehyung chuckling. taehyung leans closer too jungkook and kissed his lips slowly. jungkook of course melt into the kiss and hugged the elder tightly while running hands between his messy hair. jungkook has only one girlfriend in his life so he wasn't sure as tae in kissing, well he just followed taehyungs leads. the elder started biting jks lower lip, making jungkook moan a little. taehyung pushed tongue into jks lips kissing them more deeply,  making this moment more enjoyable while moving hands up and down on jks sides.