eleven: troubles

"ohhh~ tae yes!! that feels so good" jungkook moaned.

1 month passed and right now no one is at home besides taehyung and jungkook, they're in living room. taehyung is sitting on the couch while jungkook is sitting on his laps, fuckin himself onto him, completely naked. "you look so sexy when you're riding me kook" taehyung groaned into jks ear while squeezing lightly his ass. "oh my god AHHH~ right there hyung" jungkook screamed when taehyung started trusting into him right away.

"tae, you don't even have idea how hot you look right now ahh~" jungkook said with that sexy voice, still bouncing onto his laps. taehyung smirked and said "fuck jungkook, you turn me on even more when you talk like that" and started kissing jks jaw, after that his sensitive neck.

jungkook started moving faster onto his dick "then you should fuck me more often hyung ahh~ I love feeling you inside me" jungkook said with a smug smirk. suddenly taehyung came into the younger boy making him moan highly. "shit jungkook" taehyung said while shaking a little, jungkook didn't came yet. taehyung noticed that and took him up. he lay the younger down on the couch and started trusting into him deeply, gripping his hips too support. "TAE AHHH~ FUCKK ME YESSS I love you taehyung" jungkook screamed and arched back, gripping pillow behind his head, harshly.

he was moaning crazily, pulling taehyung closer by his neck. the elder bend down and kissed jks lips passionately, "so pretty, and only I can see you like that" he said against the youngers lips. he trusted even more deeply into him and jungkook at that started moaning his name, after some moments jungkook came hardly, loud moan following.

taehyung smirked seeing jungkooks lost eyes and took some of his hair behind his ear. "my baby" tae whispered and chastly kissed jks lips, he pulls out and leaned too jks chest. he started kissing it, after that his abs and thighs. they hugged each other for some time and started quickly cleaning after them living room. they dressed themselves and went to their room because rest of the members should be back in every minute.

"come here" taehyung said with a smirk seeing jungkooks pout face and jungkook did as he told. taehyung pulled the younger even closer and slowly connected their lips, kissing them gently. he said against them "I love you too so much", jungkook sighed with big smile and kissed taehyungs chest.

„we should start packing our bags kookie, tomorrow we fly too america, remember?" taehyung asked and pecked jks lips quickly, hugging his waist meanwhile. "yeah yeah I know." jungkook said tiredly and pecked taes lips 2 times more.

they started packing. taehyung almost done after some minutes but then, someone knocked to the door. he stand up and opened them to see who is it. "hi guys- oh hello" in the door was Bang Si Hyuk. "did you checked twitter?" he said while entering to their apartment, nervously. "em no, I mean not yet. what's wrong?"taehyung asked confused while jungkook joined them.

"one of our former employees said that you guys are together, on twitter. he posted photo where you guys are hugging each other, really close. that photo is from the Backstage of our photoshoot last weekend, he started telling that you guys kissed on his eyes. the Internet is going crazy right now!" Bang Si explained. jungkook and taehyung stood straight, frozen , they didn't know what to say.

"I told you too be careful kids" Bang Si hyuk said. "b-but we were! that's impossible" jungkook whispered confused, Bang Si pointed at the couch and they all sat there. taehyung still didn't know what to say so he sat quietly with lost expression. "guys I didn't want too do that, but you have too choose what's more important too you. relationship or carrier?" Bang Si said seriously.

both of the boys gasped, they looked at each other and screamed at the same time "WHAT?", "we can't choose" jungkook added nervously. "listen, you have too, we don't have any other choice, I'm so sorry" their CEO said sadly, after these words they all sat in the silence for a long time. neither of them didn't know what to say. "did you make a decision? please guys, you have to also think about your career" Bang Si asked suddenly, finally breaking the silence. taehyung and jungkook looked at each other, they could see in each others eyes helplessness, but both nodded at each other and said at the same time.

"I choose our carrier" jungkook said.

"I choose jungkook" taehyung said.

everyone went silent. taehyung was looking at jungkook with shock and hurt expression, tears started running down onto his cheeks. "t-tae I-" jungkook tried but taehyung stand up and quickly went to their room, slamming door behind. "I'm sorry guys..." Bang Si said while standing up, he add "I'll give you some time alone, call you later..." before leaving their apartment. jungkook immediately run too their room.

taehyung was zipping his back, crying hardly but it looks like he wanted too keep that inside. "tae listen I didn't mean too, I thought-" "shut up" taehyung cut off jungkook, he stand up and started wearing his jacket. "w-where are you going?" jungkook asked desperately but got no answer. „taehyung please" jungkook said with teary eyes, "taehyung answer me please" he said again when taehyung grabbed bags and started leaving their room.

jungkook not thinking twice grabbed taes hand and turned him to face him, saying "talk to me, please. don't do this". jungkook had hands on taes soft, puffy cheeks, he started gently wiping his tears. the younger desperately started leaning towards taes lips but taehyung shook away, harshly.

he made a way too door of their house but when he tried open them, jungkook pinned his backs too them. "what the fuc-" taehyung tried, "tae, baby please I'm begging you, I didn't mean that. y-you have understood me wrong, I don't want that. I-I thought that we will-" "shut the fuck up jungkook. we're done, let me go" taehyung said and pushed jungkook off him, leaving quickly their apartment, hardly crying meanwhile. jungkook fell on the floor helplessness, crying hardly, holding chest where his heart is.

"tae! please, I'm sorry!"

hi guysss! please don't kill me for that chapter💀, don't worry I'm already almost done next chapter! will be very very soon as always. trust me, next chapters are really interesting 😏 and yeah, sooo can't wait too post them! and don't be here mad at jungkooks behaviour 🥲 I'm sorrrryyy! ok I purple you bestie ALWAYS !🤍

 trust me, next chapters are really interesting 😏 and yeah, sooo can't wait too post them! and don't be here mad at jungkooks behaviour 🥲 I'm sorrrryyy! ok I purple you bestie ALWAYS !🤍

* I found that on ig*

I mean- they were literally flirting IN COMMENTS in front of us✋🏼😵‍💫 I want too see that sparring! can I ?pwlease 🥲

see ya