eight: misunderstanding

about 1 week passed. since then, bts had a lot of too do, of course. taehyung and jungkook decided to move too the same room and taehyungs was the biggest so, had the biggest bed and bathroom including bath and shower. well for now, they are living there, together.

right now is 8:00am and they have photoshoot too their future album. they are in fitting room and some of them are stylised and some took up make-up artists.

jungkook is right now sitting on the chair, waiting for one of their make-up artists too start doing his make-up while taehyung is with one of the stylists, trying some clothes on. he can't stand looking at how obvious is that girl  in the reflection of his mirror. he saw how she is touching taehyungs bare chest and strong arms as a pretexts too just try different clothes, because of course something looks bad on his body. she isn't old, she is in their age so that's the biggest problem.

suddenly she whispered something to taehyung  and jungkook immediately turned red, literally. he noticed how taehyungs eyes went wide with kinda uncomfortable gaze at the floor. he can't heard what she was talking too him but saw that taehyung nodded too her. she smiled and pulled his hand too go outside the fitting room. when they left jungkook can't hold himself for long, he knew that only few people know about their relationship and for other they are just singles but he can't let any one too touch what's his.

he stand up and left the fitting room too. suddenly he saw that taehyung left, the backyard. he had messy hair and kinda red lips. jungkook stood there looking at him with teary eyes.

no, that's impossible. taehyung didn't... no that can't be. did he just cheat on me?

jungkook thought, unable too do any move. taehyung was fixing his hair angrily, looking at the floor but then he noticed jungkook. "jungk-" "how could you?! what the fuck taehyung?! did you just with that girl-" jungkook cut taehyung off but taehyung grabbed his hand and drag him too the closest bathroom. he closed door behind them and jungkook pulled away from his grip, harshly. "don't touch me!" jungkook said with pain in his voice.

"baby, it's not what you think" taehyung said with intention too calm jungkook down. "what were you doing with that girl?!" jungkook asked loudly, looking at taehyung with angry/sad gaze. "j-jungkook, she told me that she have something better in the backyard for photoshoot. I agreed and we went there but she lied too me and she started kissing me. I pulled her away and told her that I'm not interested but she started kissing me again. I pulled away again and left immediately. believe me jungkook I didn't want that to happened" taehyung said with scared gaze because jungkook think that he just cheated on him, but he didn't.

he went closer too him and put both hands on jungkooks cheeks. he whipped the youngers eyes from tears and said "baby, trust me please. I love you". jungkook was just looking at him, breathing heavily and quickly, saying after some moments with breaking voice "how could you". he left the bathroom, leaving taehyung there alone. taehyung stood there for some moments, didn't know what too do. his eyes got teary and he fall down.

tae started snobbing, he could only imagine what jungkook is thinking about him right now and that hurts him a lot, he really didn't want too kiss that girl.  he could never cheat on his jungkook, he is too happy with him too even think about something like this. he gave himself some time before standing up. he knew that he have too talk too jungkook so left the bathroom when he fixed himself and went too the fitting room, again.

he saw jungkook talking with namjoon and jin so he quickly made a way to join them as well. when he was close enough jungkook without looking at him went away. taehyung could see that the younger was still red and puffy from crying, that broke his heart even more. he decided too give him some time alone.