eighteen: will you...

SPECIAL CHAPTER
4 years later

taehyung and jungkook are laying in their bedroom. for about 3 years they have their apartment in their building where rest of the boys are still living, just to have more privacy. 1 week ago their another world tour ended, so everyone are just chilling.

right now is 6 am and taehyungs alarm started ringing. taehyung quickly woke up and off the alarm, smiling weakly at the view. jungkook had blurred face into his neck while hugging him by his neck, taehyung had his hands on jks slim waist. he leaned, kissed jks cheek and carefully stand up. he left their apartment.

———

20 minutes later

jungkook slowly woke up from the lack of taes warm body. he quickly sat up and sleepily looked around but didn't saw his boyfriend anywhere. he sigh at seeing the hour and whipped his eyes with his hand but didn't felt something what he should. he quickly looked at his hand in shock of not feeling his ring from tae. he immediately started checking the bed and drawers, nervously.

he almost started crying but suddenly door opened. "baby, why are you awak-" "where were you?! why didn't you sleep with me?!" jungkook cut off taehyung making him confused of hearing his angry tone. "w-what? I was just-" "don't lie to me, where were you-" suddenly jks voice broke and tears started sliding down on his cheeks.

"baby, what happened? what's wrong?" taehyung said and quickly walked closer to crying jungkook. he took his hand and sat on the bed, taking him on his laps. "t-the r-ring, I- I l-lost i-it" jungkook said while putting hands on taes chest. "oh baby, don't worry. we'll find it" taehyung said with a warm smile and took some of jks hair behind his ears.

"b-but I-I don-n't h-have a-any idea w-where it c-an b-be, m-aybe I left i-it in on-ne of the h-hotels" jungkook said and whipped eyes quickly but not actually whipping tears. taehyung smiled at him weakly and whipped his tears properly. he leaned, kissed his puffy cheek and carried it with his thumb. "we gonna find it, I promise. don't cry baby, I hate seeing you like this" taehyung said and tighter his grip around jungkook who sigh sadly.

"r-really?" jungkook said with sad puppy eyes, taehyung chuckled a little and said "of course kookie" while leaning to peck his red lips. jungkook sigh and leaned again to kiss him longer while wrapping arms around taes neck, taehyung kissed back gently and softly. "I-I'm s-sorry I s-screamed" jungkook whispered against taes plump lips making taehyung smile. "it's okay baby, you're still stressed after the tour. I was just talking with jin because I have little surprise to you" taehyung said and kissed jks jaw.

jungkooks eyes shined. "s-surprise?" jungkook said with curious, big eyes. "yes baby, I'm taking you for little holidays, just the two of us" taehyung said and again kissed his jaw making jungkook smile weakly. "r-really?" jungkook said and whipped eyes again, feeling tired of big emotions from the morning. "yes love, we are going at 4 pm today but now sleep and don't worry, we'll find your ring baby" taehyung said and kissed his warm lips.

jungkook nodded and leaned on taes warm chest tiredly, immediately closing eyes. taehyung smiled and carefully took him up, making way to lay on the bed with him in his hold. he leaned there and started massaging jks lower back to help him fall asleep quicker, having him on his chest.

————

they woke up at 11 am and of course shared some morning kisses. taehyung didn't tell jungkook where they are going making him be even more curious. they ate a breakfast and started packing bags. at 3 pm their all bags brought one of their drivers and took them there earlier.