fourteen: good morning

right now is saturday morning, jungkook and taehyung are still sleeping. taehyung have jungkooks back pinned too his chest while having arms loosely put on jks hip, meanwhile holding his hand. suddenly doorbell rang, taehyung slowly opened eyes and sighed, he decided too ignore it. he hugged jungkooks body closer and closed eyes again but the doorbell rang again.

taehyung sighed annoyed and sat up, he leaned too kiss jks neck before stranding up. he quickly wear a boxers, gray T-shirt and went too see who is disturbing his sleep. he opened door a little and smiled at the view. "sup bogum" tae said, "hi tae, listen today is a big party and we have too go there! we already booked vip location as always. can I come in?" bogum said and tried to entering into the apartment but taehyung blocked him.

"um listen, it's not a good time right now. my boyfriend came back" taehyung said nervously, remembering that jungkook is still sleeping in his bed, completely naked. "what? boyfri- oh you guys make up?" bogum asked with a smile, "yeah we did" taehyung said and smiled back. "that's so good buddy! w-wait... shit you have hickeys? bro you smell like sex" bogum said and chuckled.

taehyung chuckled embarrassed and said "shut up". bogum giggle a little and said "okay okay I will not disturb you two, but see you at the party, right? you can of course take him with us! people won't filming you guys so don't worry, will be fun! oh by the way the same people as always will be with us." bogum said with big smile, taehyung smiled and said kindly "okay, but I'll let you know later yet". bogum smiled and nodded saying quick 'goodbye' before going away.

taehyung closed the door and went too the bed again. jungkook was awake, checking his phone while still laying on the bed. "good morning" taehyung said and lay down next too him. "morning" jungkook answered with smile turning too face the elder, taehyung kissed his puffy cheek making jk sigh lovely.

"who were you talking too?" jungkook asked and runs his thumb over taes lower lip, parting his lips. "one of my friend from here, he invited us too the party today" taehyung explained and kissed jks thumb while taking jungkook leg on his hip, massaging his naked ass and thigh gently. "that's cool! are we going?" jungkook asked exiting, "if you want too? sure kookie" taehyung said and pecked his lips when jungkook nodded happily.

"can I use the shower?" jungkook asked but add something quickly "shit, I have all my things in the hotel. I have too go there first". "it's okay, I got you. I'll go there and take your things, also I'll unbook you from there, you'll be sleeping here with me" taehyung said with a smile.

"tae thank you, but we should come back as fast as we can" jungkook whispered while rubbing his cheek. "we can stay here little longer, please! I'll talk too stuffs, just some more days before coming back too work baby, I want too spend time with you" taehyung said and kissed his lips softly, jungkook hummed into the kiss. they pulled away and jungkook said cutely "ok baby".

"go eat something and take a shower, I'll go get your things" taehyung said. jungkook told him where his hotel is and everything what he should knew before taehyung left the apartment. jungkook for some time was laying more on the bed, cheking social media. thankfully people aren't talking about that drama anymore, so that's good for them.

after about 20 minutes he started doing breakfast for both of them, he couldn't stop smiling at the thought that they'll spend some time together, just the two of them. after about another 20 minutes he done doing a breafast. he grabbed from taes wardrobe oversize grey shirt and went to the bathroom, he undressed himself quickly from boxers and entered under the shower area.

taehyung after some moments came back with jungkooks bags too the apartment. he noticed the breakfast and smiled at the precious behaviour, also noticed that the shower is on so he decided too join jungkook. he took off clothes quickly and went there.