sixteen: date

after the party taehyung and jungkook went to their apartment and fell asleep immediately. they danced all night and spent amazing time with each other. right now is 1 pm and jungkook slowly started waking up from his sweet sleep, he whipped eyes and smiled at the view.

taehyung was laying only in boxers on his stomach while having one hand around jungkooks waist, the younger was in big oversize yellow shirt and boxers. jungkook kissed taes puffy cheek and went to the kitchen to make for them breakfast. after about 5 minutes taehyung from lack of jungkooks warm body woke up and started looking around.

when tae noticed that jungkook is in the kitchen, he stand up and went to him sleepily. he put hands on jks stomach and back hugged him saying into his ear "good morning my prince". he kissed his earlobe and hugged him tightly, putting chin on jks shoulder.

"morning tae" jungkook said and kissed his cheek quickly. "what are you doing?" taehyung said with closed eyes, „breakfast for us, you want some grapes?" jungkook asked while showing him them. taehyung nodded and the younger is quick to brought one to his mouth.

taehyung swallow it and said "delicious" making jungkook chuckling. they stand like that for some moments, jungkook was putting sometimes more grapes into taes mouth but not paying to much attention too him.

taehyung pout and turned his boyfriend to face him by his hips, jungkook rolled eyes and said "tae I have to end it!" with fake annoyed face. "nope, breakfast can wait" taehyung said and pecked his lips quickly. "you can wait too" jungkook said back and tried turn back but taehyung made that impossible.

"tae" jungkook said and pat his chest, "give me a morning kisses baby" taehyung said and started pecking quickly jungkooks lips. "s-to-p  t-ae" jungkook said between them, smiling crazily and put hands on taes shoulders.

"you're so cute" taehyung said and kissed his lips, this time for longer. jungkook sigh and opened mouth a little, taehyung immediately put tongue into his mouth giving him sweet taste of grapes. suddenly taehyung put hands lower, at jks ass and squeezed it making jungkook moan quietly.

"there he is" taehyung said against his lips with smirk, jungkook blushed at that. taehyung connected their lips again and took jungkook up, the younger wrapped legs around his sides and put hands on taes cheeks, kissing him back passionately.

taehyung made a way too the bed still kissing jungkook deeply and intensively. he leaned him there and placed himself between jungkooks legs. they did long make out session.

taehyung started slowly grinding against jungkooks crotch and the younger moaned highly into his mouth. tae broke the kiss first and started kissing jungkooks neck wetly, leaving pretty red marks, jungkook groaned. taehyung slowly started lifting jks shirt up but suddenly jungkook pulled him away. taehyung did that immediately and looked confused into his eyes, with little pout.

"baby?!" taehyung said sadly, he pecked jungkooks lips quickly making the younger chuckling at that. "tae, tomorrow we are leaving and you told me you'll show me some of the city today, so later okay?" jungkook said while rubbing his puffy cheeks. taehyung did sad face and pecked his lips again.

"but, baby..." taehyung said and hide face into the crook of jks neck. jungkook giggle feeling cute butterfly kisses on his skin and said "come on, let's eat our breakfast and go for a walk",  taking taes face up to kiss him on the forehead.

taehyung smiled happily and said "ok kookie". he started standing up but quickly leaned again too kiss jungkook on the lips cutely, making the younger smile into the kiss lovingly.

they ate their breakfast and sat for some time too end the series which they were watching earlier. after that, they wear some casual clothes too not rush into the crowd.

they left the apartment and went outside, they made long long walk where taehyung showed jungkook his favorite places. he took him too his favourite coffeehouse and bought him his favourite chocolate-coffee, smiling at jungkooks precious behaviour when he was talking how good was that.

they were walking hand in hand because both of them had masks on and hats to not be recognised by people. right now is 8 pm and they were slowly walking back to their apartment, talking about how cute they look on the photos which they did today.

taehyung showed him on the way back river and the younger of course immediately started taking pictures from there, on the bridge. "hyungie! stay there" jungkook said loudly and took some photos of taehyung. "you look beautiful" jungkook said happily, suddenly taehyung noticed on his fourth finger a ring and went closer to take his hand into own.

"you didn't take that a way while we had a fight?" tae asked while massaging jks hand gently with thumb. "I would never tae" jungkook said with a smile visible through the mask. taehyung smiled too and took his hand up too kiss her through the mask, jungkook sigh lovely at that and did the same with taes, he kiss it where his ring is.

"I love you" jungkook said and wrapped arms around taes neck, "I love you too" taehyung said back while putting hands onto jks waist. they hugged each other for a moment and pulled away too again made way too their apartment.

taehyung after some time suddenly squeezed jungkooks hand.

jungkook looked at him and the elder leaned too his ear, whispering "remember, that we have to finish what we started in the morning" making jungkook blush and cutely walk faster. taehyung chuckled at that and did the same, leaning to kiss his cheek quickly, saying "my baby"

HI BESTIES! 😍 so sorry for taking so long but I hope you guys like it !! btw I'm making already a different book and can't wait too post her. but yeah, here I wanted too made some fluffy moments so enjoy besties !! I purple you always !!🤍

 but yeah, here I wanted too made some fluffy moments so enjoy besties !! I purple you always !!🤍

STSNGMXMXM I GOT U TAEHYUNG

the mood for today, thank you ✌🏼

btw jungkook posted on his ig dance video and- I MEAN- 🥵

see ya