seven: marks

it's 12.00 am and everybody are sleeping in their own rooms. in taes room taehyung is still in deep sleep while jungkook is awake not for a long time. he was looking at taehyung, thinking about how he love this boy and how he would do anything too him, just too see him happy.

he thought how much he didn't deserve too be ever called "kim taehyungs boyfriend", he didn't know even why but he just always thought like that when he got something, that he didn't deserve this at a first place. but also he can't stop thinking about the party and how taehyung gave him the biggest pleasure he ever felt.

he wanted too feel that again but taehyung was in sleep and he didn't want too distract his beautiful dreams and be annoying, but suddenly taehyung started moving. he opened eyes with a playful smile and kissed jungkooks lips chastely. „good morning, my prince" taehyung said and leaned again to start pecking jungkooks lips quickly. jungkook was smiling all the time and between these kisses, he said "go-od mo-rni-ng".

"how long are you awake?" taehyung asked and brushed their noses playfully. jungkook sighed and said "not long, don't worry. I was just thinking". taehyung smirked and said "about what baby?". jungkook didn't even know how too explain it and didn't want too be for the elder horny child so he decided too no-

"you wanna have sex, don't you?"

taehyung cut him off of his thoughts and jungkook looked at him all red with shook expression. he didn't even think twice and said slowly "yeah, I'd like that...". the younger bite lower lip and taehyung grabbed his wrist too pull him onto his laps, jungkook immediately did that. he put hands on taehyungs shoulders and the elder hands made a way too his waist. „good thing I'd like that too" tae said with a smirk.

jungkook leaned closer too his lips, he almost touched them but then taehyung said "you know, I thought about you riding me pretty boy" he said and licked jungkooks lower lip too tease him. jungkook breathe out heavily and after a moment, he said "please".

taehyung smirked slowly and leaned too kiss his lips passionately. he bite jks lower lip too put tongue into his mouth and jungkook moaned at that highly. taehyung slowly undressed jungkook from his pyjama, touching his body passionately with intention to show jungkook how much he loves him, because god- he was so crazy about every inch of the younger.

jungkook let him undressed him as well while being fully focused on kissing taehyungs lips properly. when taehyung reached jungkooks sweatpants, he first put hands under the surface and squeezed his ass sensually, grinding him against himself. jungkook moaned at the friction into the kiss making taehyung smirk, he slowly started massaging jks ass. jungkook moaned "stop teasing me" he said and leaned forehead onto taes shoulder, that little pleasurable touch made him a bit flustered.

taehyung saw that jungkook started be needy, so he took off his sweatpants and right now, jungkook was sitting on his lap completely naked, only in his cute iron man socks. taehyung bite lower lip at the view and kissed jungkooks neck. the younger groaned and pull taehyungs pants down quickly, leaving him only in white shirt. taehyung pulled away from jks neck and fixed hair a little,  jungkook sighed at that handsome boy.

the elder smirked and kissed chastly jks lips, saying against them „my precious" and pecked his jaw quickly. taehyungs leaned for lube and let jungkook put some on his member while resting back against the back of the bed. jungkook stood up a little and then slowly slid down onto his dick. taehyung closed eyes at the sensation and arched back a little.

jungkook bite bottom lip and moaned when tae was fully inside. "are you okay?" taehyung asked while leaning to peck his chin from down and jungkook nodded,  but taehyung wanted make sure more "words kook, say something" and kissed his chin again. "yes hayung, I feel so fully and warm, you are so perfect ahh~" jungkook said and started moving. he slowly pulled himself up and then down again, taehyung started moving own hips in the same rhythm as jungkooks to hit that central spot. it worked, jungkooks prostate is abused every time he sits down.