nineteen: euphoria

2 SPECIAL CHAPTER
1 year later

taehyung and jungkook got married 1 week ago, right now they have honeymoon, they decided to spend it in a private house by the sea. it is quite big, when you go out to the terrace you can immediately see the beautiful views of the sea. It looked so perfect that both of them would love to stay there for the rest of their lives. just the two of them, nothing more, the area is restricted so no one has access or field to see them.

right now jungkook is standing knee-deep in the water, he's looking at the beautiful sunset. his smile is visible from kilometres, happy tears running down onto his red cheeks while warm winter wraps around him and blows his hair out. he couldn't felt right now happier, his life's gets only better because is able to be with someone he love, he truly love taehyung.

suddenly felt that someone wrapped arms around his middle, putting hands on his stomach. he immediately recognised the touch and put own hands on them, tilting head to the side to only see taehyungs handsome face. "is my dear husband hungry? I can cook you something" taehyung asked and kissed gently jks cheek, "my baby" jungkook whispered and leaned to connect their lips into soft kiss. "why are you crying?" taehyung asked, moving hands up and down on jks stomach to warm him more up, "I'm just so happy" jungkook said with shaking voice while turning into crying mess.

"oh love, don't... please I hate seeing you in tears" taehyung said and turned jungkook by his hips to face him completely, jungkook did that and smiled happily but all red and puffy. taehyung started attacking his cheek with sweet kisses, wrapping arms his waist tightly making jungkooks chest shake even more from crying but also of little giggles. "I love you" jungkook whispered, the elder not thinking twice took him up making jk wrapp legs around his waist and arms around neck.

"baby?" jungkook asked quietly in surprise while whipping his red nose with hand, "I want you to smile" taehyung explained and went deeper into sea untile his chest was in water, jungkook was a little higher. the younger smiled warmly and put hands on taes bready cheeks, chuckling "how did I deserve to be the husband of 'the most handsome man in the world'? 'number 1'".

"gosh, why are you always like this" taehyung mumbled and kissed jks chin, "I'm just so happy that we are together, married, I'm sorry" jungkook said with a smile, "baby don't be! I'm happy too jungkook, I love you with every bit of my heart" taehyung said softly while looking into jks dark eyes. the younger smiled happily and leaned on water surface with back, back of his head is laying in the water, hair slowly moving at the contact.

taehyung was holding him tightly, one hand on his back and the other still wrapped around his waist for support, looking at the younger with full adoration and caring. there was so much love in his eyes. after about 3 minutes jungkook slowly straight up, wrapping arms around taes neck to support his weight.

"can I tell you something?" jungkook asked and taehyung whispered "of course", the younger bite lower lip and said softly "remember my song euphoria? in 2018?". taehyung nodded, of course he remember, that's one of his favorite songs. "I wrote that for you, I didn't want to post this anywhere but only sing that and show you how much you meant for me then" jungkook said making taehyung part lips in little surprise, not being sure how to react at this.

"I should tell you that definitely earlier but right now, when we're finally married, tae..." jungkook said and leaned closer to taes lips, saying "you're my euphoria" before closing gap between them completely. both of them started kissing each others lips passionately, intensively, deeply. no one could feel the same thing which they're feeling right now, so many emotions they felt at the same time.