ten: pain

after the shower boys went to bed and fallen asleep immediately. right now is 10.am next day and they are sleeping in comfy mess. they are opposite to each other, jungkook have his one leg on taes body while hugging him by his neck, taehyung have arms around jungkooks lower waist while having face nuzzled into jks chest.

jungkook slowly woke up and sighed. he felt again pain in his lower body so he decided too not move right now. tae started moving and slowly looked up at jungkooks face "good morning" he said and kissed jks chin. jungkook giggle at that and said "morning" while bending down, kissing taehyungs lips gently but suddenly felt prick in his body. he broke the kiss immediately and lay down onto back with heavy sigh. taehyung sat up and said "what's wrong? oh, right...". he started massaging jungkooks thighs for comfort, the younger closed harshly eyes and said "I dunno"flustered.

taehyung thought and said „come on" he gently helped jungkook sat up and took him onto his laps. jungkook had teary eyes from the pain while sitting slowly where taehyung brought him. he lay down onto taes chest and the elder hugged him gently by his waist. he started massaging gently jungkooks lower body and at first the younger gasped but then felt more relax and started being used to that feeling.

they sat like that for about 10 minutes. tae still was massaging his body while jungkook almost fell asleep from the pleasurable touch. "better?" taehyung asked and jungkook sat more onto his laps to face him. "yes, thank you baby" jungkook said and pecked his lips.

they hugged each other a little longer and jungkook suddenly said "tae?". taehyung hummed at that, jk shyly looked into his eyes and asked "how did you know what to do?". jungkook turned red from embarrassing question but tae just chuckled at that and tighter his grip on his waist.

"you know, I had sex before" he answered and kissed jungkooks cheek. "yeah definitely, you are so good- I mean ughh" taehyung chuckled, he leans closer too jungkooks lips, saying "you think I'm good at bed?". jungkook sighed looking at his lips and said "yeah, very...". "good too know that you enjoy, because I love having sex with you" taehyung said and kissed his lips gently. they did little make out session and when they done, jungkook asked "tae um you b-bottomed?" avoiding taes gaze.

taehyung smiled at that precious behaviour, he grabbed jungkooks chin and pecked his lips again. he sighed and said "yeah. it's like, I had actually a lot of fleeting sex before you. I was kinda doing that to forget about my feelings towards you. but once I was in a bar I met one guy who was kinda cute, he knew that I was famous but he didn't care, we drunk something and we end up in bed. I let him fuck me, and he did. he fucked me really really roughly. I cried a lot meanwhile during that but we were both drunk so he didn't even notice that. a had my both hands roughly pinned above my head so I kinda couldn't do anything to stop that, I tried too get over it."

"after that long night I woke up in the hotel room next day alone, naked, all in marks and with big pain in lower part of my body. I started crying from the pain and loneliness. too eas that, I went under shower but that didn't help, also pain killers were useless. I started massaging that place and that helped a lot. also being close is helping so that's why I like too hug you a lot,  then I hugged a pillow but you know that's not the same. that's the all story."

jungkook was silent all speech, while looking at tae with big eyes. he felt really bad for taehyung, he didn't know that the elder had situations like this. "I'm so sorry tae." jungkook said and hugged really close taehyung, hiding face in the crook of his neck. taehyung hugged back tightly and said "It's okay baby, don't worry about me." he broke the hug and kissed jungkooks lips slowly and gently.

"you know, I never said about that too anyone before" taehyung said and kissed jungkooks nose. tae notice that jungkook have teary eyes, he immediately said "baby hey, don't cry" while wiping jks tears away. "I didn't know that you-" jungkook tried but his voice broke. "don't cry baby, now I'm very very happy with you, I couldn't be more happier" taehyung said with a smile and pecked several times jungkooks lips. jungkook giggle a little, saying between kisses "st-o-p t-ae". "my baby" taehyung said and kissed his lips longer.

jungkook touched his body passionately while kissing him back softly, he pulled away and kissed taes cheek saying against it "I love you". taehyung smiled warmly and said "I love you". they hugged each other close while taehyung still was massaging his body not make sure that jungkook isn't in big pain.

"oh I almost forgot, I went like one week ago or so to jewelry store and " he leans too night shelf and took from there little white box "I bought that for us". taehyung gave jungkook a box and showed him his boxy smile. jungkook slowly opened the box and smiled happily at the view. there were 2 rings. "oh my god tae, they're beautiful" jungkook said with big precious smile. "I know I know" taehyung pecked his lips, he took one ring too slid down onto jungkooks finger and one too his own.

"I love them" jungkook whispered, looking at their hands. "I love you" tae said at that and connected their hands. jungkook smiled warmly and kissed taes lips quickly before again connecting their bodies into big hug. they spend rest of the day in each others arms, talking, watching a movies and sharing sweet kisses.

HI GUYSSS. sooo a made new chapter faster for you guys as u can see. (ik kinda short but next will be longer) I wanted too show you here how they take care of each other. that's so cute. *also don't kill me for taes story*💀 next chapter will be ofc as fast as I can and will be even more interesting trust me !! okay I purple you, never forget that🤍

 *also don't kill me for taes story*💀 next chapter will be ofc as fast as I can and will be even more interesting trust me !! okay I purple you, never forget that🤍

god can't wait too see them on the stage again😵‍💫

see ya