seventeen: I love you

taehyung and jungkook were in sweet deep sleep after their lovely night but suddenly the call from taehyungs phone made the elder woke up. he deeply sigh, quickly kissed jungkooks jaw before sitting up. tae leaned too his phone and when he saw the username he immediately stand up, quickly wear something and went to the other room.

20 minutes later

jungkook slowly woke up and whipped eyes too wake himself quicker. he sat up and started looking for taehyung who in time started leaving guest room. "why aren't you in bed, baby?" jungkook asked with sleepy, precious smile when taehyung sat up next to him.

taehyung put a chast kiss on the youngers lips and said "I talked too stuffs", jungkook opened eyes wider at that in surprise answer. "what did they say?" jungkook asked worriedly, the elder is quick to grabb his chin for not breaking an eye contact.

"Bang Si agreed again to our relationship. he's sorry about what happened and just said that we have to be even more careful from now on, to not make that happend again. I talked to him some more to make rules this time and he agreed to them" taehyung explained with boxy smile and jungkook didn't even know what to say.

from emotions he throw himself at the elder and tae immediately caught him. jungkook hugged tae tightly, kissing his neck sometimes and taehyung hugged him by his waist, putting jks naked, delicate body on his laps. jungkook sat there comfy and looked into his boyfriend eyes. "I'm so happy baby! I thought that we have to now hide from them but that's much better" jungkook said happily with teary eyes and taehyung kissed his red cheek several times, lovely.

"my baby" taehyung mumbled against his skin, still having hands wrapped around jks waist tightly. "I could eat your cheeks, you are so cute" taehyung said and jungkook giggle at that, pecking his lips. taehyung pout and leaned again, to kiss him longer and more passionately while jungkook put hands on his cheeks, bringing taes body closer.

they sat like that for some time, the only sounds were making their synchronised lips but unfortunately, the alarm from jungkooks phone broke it. "fuck, your alarm always know how to ruin the moment" taehyung said while massaging jks thighs and the younger leaned too turn it off. "sorry" he said cutely and kissed taes lips again.

they did quick make out session but jungkook broke the kiss to say "baby we have to start packing our bags, I already packed my mostly but you have to start" jungkook said and taehyung didn't answer, just leaned to kiss his neck, doing some more marks.

"tae I will hit you, I promise" jungkook said patting taes shoulders to get his attention and taehyung pulled away saying with a big smirk "you can, If you want to". jungkook blushed at these words, not knowing completely that they were coming.

taehyung slowly leaned jungkook on the bed. „hit me, kook" taehyung said and slowly leaned too kiss jungkook lips, jungkook kissed back gently, putting one hand on his cheek. while they were kissing, taehyung put one hand under jungkooks waist, taking his body up to made a friction between their members.

jungkook broke the kiss and said "really? right now?", taehyung just chuckled at that and kissed his lips again, pinning jks hands above his head but jungkook shook away "nope, we have to start packing tae and you know that, come on" jungkook said freeing himself from taes grip before standing up. he quickly wear pair of boxers, yellow oversize shirt from yesterday and made a way to the bathroom.

"BABY?!" taehyung said in shock loudly and quickly run to the younger. he took jungkook up and pinned him to the bathroom door, jungkook chuckled at that meanwhile wrapping legs around taes waist and his arms made a way to taes neck. taehyung started kissing jungkooks lips again and luckily, jungkook kissed back.