➪SIXTEEN

Finally getting Nicco's point of view in this chapter. 5,000 + words.

https://pin.it/6Qd9v04 link for my Pinterest!

My eyes pierced open in the middle of the night, knowing it was night because of the heavy silence that fell with the darkness of my room

My eyes pierced open in the middle of the night, knowing it was night because of the heavy silence that fell with the darkness of my room. Without a doubt or thought in my mind I reached my hand across the bed to feel Sienna's warm body next to mine. My eyebrows creased with fury when I didn't feel her, causing me to sit up a bit, moving my hand across.

"Sienna!" My voice filled the room as I sat up. I heard no sign of her so I stood up, allowing myself out of my bedroom.

My apartment was dead silent as I walked down the stairs, looking to my left and at the living room. "Sienna!" I said again, only this time hearing a very small gasp and squeal, causing me to look to the right as I reached the last stair.

Sienna stood in the kitchen with a black towel wrapped around her entire body. She turned to me with a mug in her hand, a small frown on her face. "Sorry, I just wanted to get tea" she muttered.

I shook my head as I walked closer to her. Everything I've done so far in my home for Sienna has been to assure that she feels safe and at home here. I got her the soap she likes, a few dresses, I saw a plant in her apartment so I got the same one, I'm not sure if she noticed. My goal was for her to feel like this is somewhere she would love to be, even if I wasn't here with her. I wanted her here all the time, so making her comfortable was my top priority.

"I didn't mean to frighten you, darling. I thought you left" her eyes met mine as she pressed her back against the black marble countertop. She pulled her eyebrows down a bit to show that she was confused as I placed my hands beside her, closing her into the confined space and kissing her forehead.

"Why would you think I left? In the middle of the night? It's like three am" she shook her head with confusion, bringing her mug up to her plump lips and taking a small sip as she waited for my answer.

"Well you had an attitude when we got back so I thought it lingered" I said as I pulled away from her and walked towards the fridge. I grabbed the glass jug of water and turned around to her as I heard the cabinet open. She was taking a glass cup out for me.

She hummed as she disagreed. "Not quite. Not after..." she didn't finish her sentence so I decided to do it for her.

"Not after I made you come until you said you felt dizzy?" I said and she squinted her eyes at me. I raised an eyebrow and she rolled her eyes. What? That's exactly what happened.

She was on her third orgasm and her legs went weak. When I went to pick her up and push my fingers inside her for more she told me that she thought the water was making her head spin. Which could have been true, adding to the effect of myself. The water was pretty hot and the shower started to fog up, her pants and moans filling the air with noise.