8:EIGHT

Falling for the surrogate
0.8

Hugh Sterling

Funny how time flies It's been thirteen weeks and three days since my first meeting with Normani.

And two weeks since she came to leave with us apparently she couldn't stay at her apartment anymore because people were nosy and she wasn't handling the pregnancy very well.

At first it didn't work she wasn't pregnant because after a week after the insemination we had gone to the clinic to run a pregnancy test Cause Normani had insisted that she wasn't pregnant after she ran a test at home with a test kit which was pretty much very accurate these days.

Claire had said my Sperm wasn't enough so I had to produce another which they had  inseminated into her womb that same day.

It was very weird having to ejaculate in a private room with porn I spent up to an hour there which left me feeling very irritated.

Claire then said we had to wait until she started showing signs to confirm which we did and this time around it worked.

But the pregnancy seemed to take a toll on Normani, she couldn't really go anywhere she was either throwing up or feeling weak and dizzy infact she couldn't eat anything at all if she even managed to it wouldn't stay down.

We didn't know until I and Alexandra decided to check up on her weeks after I had been bugging her to, she claimed that Normani could be busy with stuff and that she needed her privacy at this point of her life

Until one day when Claire called us to ask if we'd seen Normani in the past weeks as she had booked an appointment with her in order to check her and the baby's well-being that Alex had decided to go check on her on getting to her apartment we found her door unlocked and she bent over a bowl retching her guts out she was looking so pale her caramel skin no longer as radiant as ever her hair matted to her head from perspiration and sweat

She had on pajamas bottoms and a huge worn out T-shirt which I found cute by the way.

Come on what are you saying

I scolded myself  and blamed my subconscious for that.

That was how we rushed her to the clinic because she had fainted from too much weakness

Claire had advised that she stay with us in our care until her first trimester is over so she could regain her lost energy and strength cause according to Claire she'd been surviving on mango juice and water which left me feeling very pissed.

Seeing as she'd endangered both hers and my baby's life.

Alexandra Sullivan

Today it was the same again I woke up to Normani retching over the toilet basin it was very disgusting to watch but I had to because Hugh nagged me as he couldn't come check on her himself he said it wasn't right even after I had told him it was but he'd refused saying if it was me he gladly check on me but not a stranger.

When I had tried to convince him otherwise he'd questioned if I wouldn't be jealous if he came to check up on her when he wasn't in a relationship with her and to that I had replied him "exactly both of you aren't in a relationship and I know that so why would I be jealous besides when I know he is  only doing it for the sake of our unborn child"

And I could care less cause at that point I was only interested in getting my beauty sleep I had a shoot to attend by noon which required me to get loads of sleep cause I'll be there till late at night.

I was drawn out of my thoughts later when Someone cleared their throat I turned my attention back to Normani who looked so pale with swollen eyes and puffy face 'oh thank God I'm not pregnant' was my first thought I was so glad Sheila had come up with this suggestion because apart from the other issue I didn't and wouldn't want to have a child else it jeopardizes my career.

"You done? I asked

Watching as she took a deep breath before nodding

"You sure you good" I asked a second time cause I wouldn't like it if she came rushing here a second time I would be very pissed

"I....I'm fine" she managed to mutter

"Good let's get you back to...." I was about ending my statement with my arms wrapped around her before she rushed back to the bathroom hands on her mouth no doubt about to throw up some more

"Oh thank goodness I'm not pregnant" I muttered this time with so much joy in my heart
         ******

And that's it hope you enjoyed it
Don't forget to like and comment let me know your thoughts and also share 🥰