Chapter 20

Valentino Moretti

I place her down on the floor and not a second later she runs into the bathroom.

I sigh before following her, holding her hair back as she continues to throw up in the toilet.

"I guess my plan worked" I whisper.

I don't leave until she stops after a few minutes, as I slowly rub her back.

"What do you mean plan? You purposely threw me over your shoulder to make me vomit?" She asks leaning back and breathing heavily.

"How else were you going to get rid of that alcohol inside you" I mumble, helping her stand.

She looks up at me in an accusing way.

"Right well freshen up I'll be outside" I say.

I hesitantly let go of her before I walk out, debating whether I should leave or not.

She was still quite drunk, but she's in her room now so she should be okay on her own.

"Cause you're the reason I believe in fate, you're my paradiseeee! And I'll do anything to be your love or be your sacrificeeee!"

I softly chuckle as I hear her sing. God she's a terrible singer.

Although she is quite the wild one when she's drunk. Less alert and more free.

I slightly frown as I realise how hard it must have been for her to constantly stay on guard. That too alone.

I can't even imagine what torture she went through when she was stuck in Russia.

"Cause I love you for infinity mm, mm, mm.I love you for infinity mm, mm, mm" she hums as she brushes her teeth.

I take a seat on the bed, taking my phone out and checking my messages.
I reply to Vincent, who was arranging some of the necessary things which needed to be done for tomorrow.

I just hope everything goes to plan.

I hear the bathroom door lock, and then the sound of the shower.

She seems okay now, perhaps I should leave.

As I get up and open the door to leave, I hear a thud come from the bathroom.

I still as I stop hearing her sing, only the sound of the shower being heard.

"Principessa?" I call as I close the door and walk towards the bathroom door.

"Bella?" I call again whilst knocking, although still no response.

"Open the door" I say, gripping my neck with stress .

No response.

"I'm not playing around Isabella, this better not be a prank. Open the damn door"

Still no response.

"I will fucking break this door and come inside, naked or not. And I'm not kidding!" I yell.

I'm about to barge my shoulder into the door when I finally hear her voice, "I'm fine!".

"Fucking hell woman, you scared me" I sigh relieved.

I hear the shower turn off, and that's when I hear her wincing.

"I scared you? Damn I feel powerful" She chuckles, but I notice some pain in her voice.

"Yeah, scared for my plans. Now why are you wincing? What was that thud?" I ask placing my ear on the door to hear better.