Chapter 19

I felt awful

I felt awful.

When Vera found me, I was rushing to get changed after the moment with Harlow in the hot tub. She asked me if I was alright and that she saw Harlow out in the hot tub when she entered the pools and then questioned me and asked if anything had happened.

I lied and told her no, hating myself for it. I told her I was heading for the changing rooms to dry up and change when I saw Harlow walk into the pool room, and we only exchanged a glance. I didn't want to lie, especially when I had a feeling Vera wasn't exactly believing me much, but I also didn't want to tell her what had happened.

I didn't want a lesson from all three of the girls when I got back to my room.

I did my best to sound okay when talking to Vera, and I was lucky I was still getting changed in the closed stall, or else she would have witnessed my flushed red face and questioned harder.

I wasn't crying; that would be totally stupid, and childish. I'll never cry over Harlow. What she said was vile, but if that's the impression she wants to make then have at it. 

I hate reminding myself that the girls already warned me about this when it happened the first time. I knew not to involve myself with her, but I didn't even realise what I'd been letting Harlow do to me. I was just becoming another one of her toys - just the same as every other girl she's ever done something with. And I'm not going to make that my reputation. 

I was letting her turn me into some kind of a whore, just for her. The thought of it makes me sick. I wasn't like this, it wasn't like me to get involved with her, or anyone for that matter. But I have to admit, her words stung. The realization dawned on me at that moment at the pool, standing across from her.

She's done the same to me as she has done to probably many other women, all under her stupid intimidation. She's a mafia boss, she's powerful, she has a ton of money and she's a beautiful woman. I'm sure she has handfuls of women just throwing themselves at her. And I turned out to be one.

She's only doing this for her pleasure. Watching people unravel themselves in pleasure before her gives Harlow her own twisted pleasure. It seems I figured that out too late, and now I can't get it out of my head that I let myself get entangled with my boss. And I'm sure, considering the person she is, she won't let me forget it either.

I let her do this to me. I actually let her. I can't even believe myself right now. And to think that what she did to me, the way she kissed me, touched me, fucked me- she did to many more people before me. I wouldn't be surprised if when she left me those times, she went to go fuck someone else. The thought made my stomach churn. 

I'm so, so infuriated right now. I don't even want to look at her. Or be near or within a long radius of her. Ever again. Whatever I had with that woman is gone.

Vera took me back to our room after I'd changed, acting as though nothing had happened, which I hope wasn't just an act. I maintained myself and made sure I looked completely fine and normal, whilst also trying to forget everything I just endured. For the rest of the day, me and the girls stayed in our room, watched a couple of movies and laid around in our beds. I was the one to take the shower first at night, making sure to spend enough time in there to wash away any unnecessary thoughts in my head, and then I dozed off to sleep, hoping all memories of this afternoon would magically disappear.