A/N !!!

IM SORRY THAT THIS ISN'T A CHAPTER BUT:

I just wanna say THE BIGGEST THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU FOR GETTING MY BOOK TO 100K READS!!! I CANNOT EXPRESS HOW MUCH I LITERALLY NEVER THOUGHT THIS WOULD HAPPEN.

I didn't expect my story to 'blow up' this much and get this much recognition especially when I'm not even close to finishing the story! I've loved every step of the way to getting to this kind of position and this is the most happiest day I think I've ever had.

To others, I know 100k might not be that much, seeing many stories have over 1 million reads, but to me this is like the most special thing <3

I also didn't expect my story to get liked that much because at first, I had no idea where I even wanted to go with it. I just started one day, made the worst cover EVER and wrote a couple of chapters. Then I started feeling a larger connection with all my characters, specifically Elodie and Harlow and knew I wanted to carry this story on.

There were times I was lazy and unmotivated and it would take everything in me to not scrap this story. However the amazing comments on every single one of my chapters and the nicest little messages from some of my readers really kept me going and kept me motivated to write more and more.

Recently, one of my followers and readers who I follow on tiktok told me they'd made a pinterest board for my story, 𝐷𝐸𝑆𝐼𝑅𝐸, and I swear I was about to CRY out of happiness and joy it was the cutest thing ever and I got so excited I was mentally screaming inside my head so my family wouldn't think I've gone absolutely nuts.

So I guess this is just a little dedication to: izzypeg the person who made the pinterest board and I couldn't love it anymore it's the cutest thing <333 I'm not sure if they'd want me to state their pinterest, but if they do then pls pls pls be welcome to comment it if you don't mind people taking a look, personally I think it's literally remarkable and I'm in love and will definitely use it for more inspiration!!!

I also wanna say a thanks + lil dedication to these three: amberxbarnes superdupercooch , romanovaswifee

I love u guys so much and you gave me so fabulous ideas for chapters and stuff, especially Aysha who forced me to listen to her read out the whole of chapter 12. It was torture I was so embarrassed.

Lastly, I love all of your comments and a lot of them make me laugh, some make me smile so many times, other times I'm grinning when someone guesses something right before it actually happens. Feel free to reach out with any questions or even if you just want to be friends I honestly wouldn't mind that, in fact I'd love it.

I'd also love if I got to know some of you better so I'm gonna leave some questions for you guys to answer so we can all talk some more and see if we find interest in the same things or if we're completely opposite!

What's your favourite book on wattpad?

What's your favourite book that isn't on wattpad?

(Ps. I ordered November 9 by Colleen Hoover  and instead of the light blue cover, with the pink flower and chalk, I got the older, necklace and jar cover. And if anyone knows what I mean, the older cover is just not it for me 😭)

Favourite authors?

Favourite movies and series?

Hobbies?

Favourite genres to read and watch?

Favourite tropes?!

What's your name? (I'm sure there's some amazing and unique names of my readers)

If you guys have any questions for me, do ask them and I'll answer them all!!!

Again, thank you so much for 100k reads and for loving my story, I love every single one of you too <33

꧁꧂

_______