1 MILLION! <3

I cannot express in words how grateful I am for all of my readers

One million reads on my very first book is one of the greatest achievements I could think of.

My book, Desire, has been going on since October 2021. At that time, I wanted nothing more than to express my thoughts and ideas in a book. Words, music, videos, people; all of that influenced me to write my own book. Not only that, but in my opinion (at the time), I wasn't aware of many books on Wattpad that fit into the categories I'd wanted to read about.

I was already reading books about the topic of 'mafia' and romances, but I hadn't seen many that involved two women as the main characters of a mafia book that included a romance between them. And so, there whirled in the idea of writing my own.

With honesty, I started writing with not many ideas in mind. Small ideas, and amazing scenes here and there, but I needed a story. I needed a plot, I needed more than just some ideas.

As my book went on, I kept writing, imagining these characters along the way and coming up with ideas on the spot, most times. But then I started to feel the story. I felt it and the ideas came along so easily, I loved writing more and more. I became so so attached to my characters and I was amazed by how I could create something so fictional, but so real to me. I created these characters, me. In my mind, I did that.

And though my story might not be a beautiful fantasy with extraordinary creations, it has my heart and it always will. Because it's my own work (and my very first) and I'm proud of it. I've kept up the motivation to carry on something I'm passionate about and I can't be happier that I'm still here, writing.

But, I can't take all of the credit for still being here and writing my book.

I thank all of you guys. All of you readers. Everyone who has given my book a chance, everyone who loves it as much as I do. Everyone who picked this book and hasn't changed their mind. I wouldn't be here, in this place, where I'm still writing and where I've come further than I ever imagined, without all of you.

You guys motivate me to write. Because though I love writing, I have those days. The days where I can't get anything done and the days I feel like giving up on like, everything. But you guys being there along the way helps so much, you don't even know. You don't expect me to write and write, you guys care about my mental health and I couldn't appreciate that more than I already do. I see the comments, the messages, the excitement when a new chapter drops and all of that keeps me going so damn well, I want you all to know.

Therefore, thank you so fucking much for being here and helping me get through hard times and for being part of the reason I'm where I am now because I wouldn't have been able to achieve it on my own. I love you all so much, you all mean so much to me <3

Following on from that, I've met so many people here through this story. So many amazing people. Some people that ended up meaning more to me than I'd ever known was possible, which really was surprising.