Chapter 41

"Tonight is going to be so so fun!" Sam squeals, skipping by my side whilst we walk to the maid quarters

"Tonight is going to be so so fun!" Sam squeals, skipping by my side whilst we walk to the maid quarters. We've all finished up breakfast for today, and since it's the only meal we make on Saturdays, we're heading to hang out for a bit before getting ready for the nightclub out in the city.

"I seriously can't wait!" I add on, taking Sam's hand when she reaches out for mine. Then she swings our hands forward and backwards while she carries on skipping. I giggle at how happy she is.

"Have you found yourself a dress, El? I can lend you one if you don't have one for the occasion?" Elena steps in and asks with a smile.

I beam back, shaking my head. "I already have dress, but thanks. Though I'm not saying a word, you're just going to have to find out when you see me tonight." I tease, grinning at Elena who rolls her eyes jokingly.

"So we all agree to meet down here at seven? Before we head off into the city?" Vera asks, checking in as we walk into the maid quarters together.

"Yep. Yes. Yeah. Yup." Sam goes, speeding to room fourteen, and opening the door to what used to also be my room not that long ago.

I've gotten used to being alone in my big bedroom upstairs, and though I hate to say it, but it's a little more peaceful and nicer to be able to have so much privacy and sleep all alone. Plus, while I prefer sleeping in the dark, Sam and Elena like sleeping with some kind of lighting, so their lamps are almost always on when they're going to bed. Me and Vera despised it.

I also don't have to wait to use the bathroom, and I have way more free space in the room. God, I could probably throw a party in here.

I walk into the room following Sam, and it's just the same as I left it. My bed is still made and I'm sure the girls still probably use it, since it doesn't look entirely neat.

"We camp out in your bed whenever we miss you Elodie." Sam says, pouting and running over to my bed, then spreading her arms out like an eagle would, before falling flat on her back and bouncing up. Vera and Elena walk into the room after me, laughing at Sam.

I walk over to her and take a seat at my old bed, smoothing out the bedding, neatening it a little bit.

Vera and Elena plop down onto their beds and Elena stretches, adjusting her maid dress.

"Well we can spend some time together to pass the time, then we can start getting ready to leave for the nightclub." Vera says, excited. A little update on her, she and Damiano still haven't talked. I'm secretly hoping tonight will let her loosen up a little and have fun, making her forget about the douche who had the nerve to break up with her. She did mention a little warm encounter at the main office on the fourth floor, not too long ago, but she brushed it off because Damiano was acting as though there was no chemistry between them. As if they hadn't dated and they were just, I don't know, civil now.